Part 73

the autumn tiger ran past in a flash, and in the blink of an eye it was december.

the streets were lined with dead yellow leaves that had fallen, swept away by sanitation workers who appeared early in the morning, and there were only a few pedestrians on the empty side of the street, and the short sleeves were changed into coats.

at this time it was daytime, but the sky was still gray, the sun had not yet seen, the sky was drizzling, until four or five o'clock in the afternoon it was still falling, the sky was already dark like night, only the flashing lights on the side of the road.

against the cold night wind, the character played by jiang liu orange stands on a roof, and a black shadow flies away from below, and he flies down from above and grabs the black shadow.

the two figures quickly wrestled together.

the rain is getting heavier and heavier.

the bean-sized raindrops hit the face and hurt a little, but in the rain, the two didn't feel anything at all, punching each other one punch after another.

when one of them was knocked down, there was a sudden click off camera.

liu dao shouted to stop, and the two also stopped.

the assistant immediately took out a large towel that had been prepared and wrapped it around jiang liu orange, and then handed him a cup of hot water with white smoke, "hurry up and take a sip, don't get cold."

jiang liu orange took a big sip, his throat was burned a little slightly, he didn't care, this mouthful of hot water went down, and his body, which was just a little cold, suddenly felt a lot warmer.

after drinking the water and wiping off the water stains on his body, jiang liu orange came to liu dao. <

director liu was looking at the shot just now, and when he saw him coming, he said: "this shot can be done, wait for the next make-up of other shots, there are three left, there will be no problem after the completion, is it ok?"

"well, i'm okay." jiang liu orange said.

director liu is a casual person, although the script has been written, but as long as he thinks of a better plot, he will add this part of the plot, but in order not to delay the progress, they have been shooting according to the normal process, and after the shooting, they will go back to re-shoot these re-added shots.

now that the hardest shots have passed, the remaining three shots no longer need artificial rain.

it was very cold, and the market opened today and it cooled down again, and it was even colder when it was drenched in water.

the assistants are afraid that their artists will get sick.

by the time the last scene was filmed, it was already more than eight o'clock in the evening.

because it was a make-up scene, the crowd did not react until director liu shouted a male number one to kill the green, and everyone finally came back to god.

male number one is finished!

happy for a second they reacted again.

oh, they don't seem to have a holiday yet, but the male number one has been killed, and there are still a few characters whose scenes have not yet been fully filmed.

"congratulations to teacher jiang." <

a group of actors and staff have come to congratulate jiang liu orange, at first they were quite worried, after all, this is only a small web drama, it almost miscarried at the beginning, and jiang liu orange as the biggest actor in this web series, some people will worry about whether he is not easy to get along with, the result is only a few days, this estrangement disappeared instantly.