Characters

(This first drawing was made by foxlover312 thanks bud)

Allen (Tox) Fox(foxlover312 owns this character, used with permission)Age: 23A young man with a long past full of strife

Allen (Tox) Fox
(foxlover312 owns this character, used with permission)
Age: 23
A young man with a long past full of strife. Having enlisted in the Marines in the second Korean War, at 13, he's had a long past of dead/missing parents, genetic modification, combat, escaping North Korean labor and Prison camps, so he's got some mental issues. He's a nice guy really, but prefers to live alone so he doesn't hurt anyone in his PTSD fueled bouts he gets every now and again. After he met the Fazfoxes, will he be able to get over the past?

(For legal reasons I own none of the following art, these images are not my characters but close to how I picture my characters)

Saiorse (V) Fazfox Age: 46A proud mother of 8, formerly 9, children from her bastard of a husband, Finnegan Fazfox Senior, we don't like to talk about him

Saiorse (V) Fazfox
Age: 46
A proud mother of 8, formerly 9, children from her bastard of a husband, Finnegan Fazfox Senior, we don't like to talk about him. She's a Irish mother, having moved to the United States with seven of the eight kids that were still standing. Born in Kinsale county Cork, she went on a vacation to Clonmel county Tipperary on her 18th birthday. As she walked around she got chloroformed by her future husband, where she got kidnapped and got, how do I put this, snu snued against her will. 9 months later, her first two kids were born. Will she be able to get help from Tox to get over her past?

Aaron FazfoxAge: 28The eldest and gayest of the Fazfox children

Aaron Fazfox
Age: 28
The eldest and gayest of the Fazfox children. Having served in the second Korean War alongside Allen, he's a bona fide war hero. Having gone on a one man rampage, one very similar to Tango Mike Mike's from the Vietnam war, he earned a Medal of Honor and a Purple Heart. Having fought, he also saw horrible things, but unlike Allen he's gotten therapy to help recover. He's a good man, one that swings for the boys (heck you thirsty fan girls, he don't like girls). Will he learn how to open up and tell the person he loves that he loves him?