New Friends

Farrell POV
Ah shit, we're out of milk

Farrell: "hey hon, I gotta run to the store to get some milk, is that okay?"

Adrianna: "just don't take forever please hon, you're really warm"

Farrell: "yes mam"

I walked to my vehicle, a big Ford f350 dually, big vehicle capable of carrying my big ass around. I hop in the drivers seat, looking in my passenger seat to see a gewehr 98, kar98, and Mosin nagant. The shit I have in here, Jimmy Hoffa is probably in here somewhere. I, as a joke, look in the backseat, there's a small mountain of ww2 and ww1 era helmets and field caps

Farrell: "oh, right, that"

I was trying to hide my collection from Addie, I don't know how she'd react to my hobby, but whatever. I start the engine of my beast and start pulling out of the driveway. I should visit Aaron today, since he moved out we haven't really chatted. I get to the store, and park in a corner of the lot. I flip the collar of my jacket, trying to conceal my face so I don't get recognized right away. I mean, people are still going to recognize me, how many 9 foot tall folks do you know? I just start walking around the store, helping people out who need it and buying my groceries, when I hear a sobbing coming from the candy aisle. Initially thinking it's a child just mad that their mom wouldn't buy them a plus size bag of candy, which honestly I can understand the anger. I walk into the aisle because I needed to get a late Valentines gift for my beautiful gf, and I see the person crying wasn't a child at all, but a lady around my mom's age, her, I'm assuming daughter, was patting her back comforting her. If there's something I hate, it's adults crying, not for a asshole reason, but it just reminds me of seeing ma cry after dad beat her. I swiftly walked over to them. The young red fox saw me approach and her jaw dropped, she was flabbergasted and start tapping her mother on the shoulder.

???1: "m-mom, y-you're not gonna believe this"

???2: "w-what is it Asie?"

She looked up and I waved, she blanks

Farrell: "hello"

???2: "oh my dear lord"

She was still visibly upset, but it seems she recognizes me

Farrell: "I'm guessing you know me"

???2: "you're my daughter and my's favorite actor"

Farrell: "oh really?"

???2: "yeah!"

Farrell: "well it's great to meet a fan, now if you don't mind me asking what's up?"

???2: "oh, uh, it's nothing"

Farrell: "you sure? If you wanna vent or need to talk I'm open to it"

???2: "...I'd rather not talk about it here"

Asie: "yeah, it's a sad story"

Farrell: "understandable, cmon, I'll pay for your groceries and then we can go talk about it"

???2: ! "No, you're not paying for my groceries"

Farrell: "but I want too, I've too much money as it is and I'm only getting more from Loyalties for my likeness"

???2: "but"

Farrell: "nope, that's final"

???2: "...is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

Farrell: "just open up a lil at your place and I'll call it good"

???2: "...okay"

Farrell: "can I get your guy's names?"