A weird dream

Allen POV
I had fallen asleep, and now was going into another dream, but this time, it was weird, not scary. I woke up in a house, well in a bedroom specifically. It had a style very similar to a Japanese style, what era or time period I'm unsure of, but it's a very clean and well kept style. I sit up, and look towards the window. I'm in Tokyo, or at least that's what it appears to be. I get up and go to my closet, looking inside, I see something unexpected, a Cherryton Academy Uniform, blazer included. Wait, I must be having a fantasy again, I used to get these a lot before V and I got together recently, must not go away. Well, I think she'd understand. I get the uniform on and go downstairs, where I see a wolf milf making breakfast. It smelled amazing, and for some reason I immediately got a sense of what their name was, Janet, and gosh darn did she look, amazing. AH! TOX! SNAP OUT OF IT! YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! I walk downstairs, and sit down at the table, crossing, waiting quietly for her to bring breakfast over. It was simple, hearty, and very good food. Most Japanese dishes are, just time consuming. She smiled at me as she walked over.

Janet: "morning sweetie, how're you doing this morning?"

Tox: "I'm doing fine mam, thank you"

Janet: "oh enough with the 'mam' and 'Janet,' I'm just mom to you, okay?"

Tox: "yes mam, I mean mom"

I'd honestly always wanted to say that lmao, just a complete uno reverse of what people normally said. I looked up at her and she had that kind of face that you'd think a mother would have. Soft, kind, and most of all, caring. She patted my head as she placed the plate in front of me, and smiled as she got her own breakfast, yoghurt with granola and berries, something that's also good.

Tox: "so, how're you this morning mom?"

Janet: "I'm good sweetie, thank you for asking"

Tox: "no problem"

We chat as we eat, then when I'm done I start getting up.

Tox: "I'd better get going to school ma, I'll see you this weekend"

Janet: "bye sweetie, I'm looking forward to it"

I have to be in the Beastars universe, that's where Cherryton is, though I'd have preferred to have come under my own will with some of my, unnatural abilities I got. Don't ask me because I dunno how what happened to me caused them either. I walk to where I think the campus would be, and low and behold, I was right! I walk up to the steps of the campus. I look around, mainly to see if I can see anyone or anything in particular. I see Juno, Haru, Legosi, and Louis, not interacting of course, but just kind of existing and keeping to themselves. Well, scratch that, Juno is looking at Legosi like a fine cut of meat. However, I feel a large hand lpat me on the back with a voice emerging loudly in a thick German accent.

???: "Allo Tox! How're you?"

Tox: "I'm doing good Frederick, yourself?"

Frederick: "I'm good, shoulder could be better though"

I turn to look at the hulking beast of a boy. He's taller then I am, 7 non feet at the least. He was a very strong guy, and looked like he was in a gang, having a huge scar under his left eye and a hole in his right ear, but it was well known he was just a nice guy that was in the wrong place at the wrong time. We started chatting as we walked to class together. He's a German immigrant, like I'm a American immigrant, so we bond over shared experiences of culture shock we experienced when we got here. We laughed, joked, had a all around good time as we walked into our history class, with Ms. Anna Schmidt. She was a milf too, well I think Cougar would be the actual term, I don't know if she has kids. She smiled at us as we all sat down

Anna: "good morning class! I hope you had a good weekend, but now it's time for school again unfortunately"

She started drawing a diagram on the board, one of what looks like a U.S. soldier from WW2.

Anna: "today we will start talking about the Second World War, specifically we'll be talking about the pacific theatre since that's what's most local to us, but we'll talk about the European theatre a little bit as well"

She started teaching us some of the intricacies of the Pacific theatre, such as famous battles, and Frederick offered a little fun fact

Frederick: "hey Ms. Schmidt! Did you know there hasn't been a new Purple Heart minted since the Second World War?"

Anna: "really?"

Frederick: "yeah! They minted millions in anticipation of the invasion of Mainland Japan, that's how many casualties they expected"

Anna: "the stuff you relay confuses the crap out of me, how do you learn half of this stuff?"

We all just roll our eyes and continue with our day normally. That is actually rather unusual considering usually there's some sort of weird bullshit that happens about lunch time. Anyways, I walk down to my dorm after all of my classes, and enter to see all my dorm mates. Someway somehow I got put in a dorm with three gals. A tall wolf, a medium height Tigress, and another she wolf. The tall she wolf smirked at me again

Tall she wolf: "hey babe"

Tox: "Hey Cervina, Theresa, Allison"

Theresa: "Hey roomie"

Allison: "hey dude"

Cervina walked over and picked me up, giving me a large kiss on the lips, and my face blanks.

Cervina: "I love giving you a kiss everytime you enter the dorm, you always blank out, its super adorable"

Tox: "h-hecc off"

the dorm mates just laughed and went about their days, Cervina just laying me into a bunk and laying down on top of me. I could feel my tail start wagging excitedly underneath me, I like being laid on by ladies bigger than me, I don't know why but I just love it. she smiled at me, patting my head.

Cervina: "You're adorable babe, I love you"

Tox: "I love you too hon"

she kissed me, but I was tired after a long day of schooling. I slowly start closing my eyes, getting a kiss on the cheek from her, and as they shut I wake back up in the real world.

Tox: "...What the fuck was that all about?"

Chapter Ende