A Happy morning

Allen POV

I wake up, and as I wake up, I realize I'm in a sea of Milf tiddy, and I' m not going to complain lmao. She had her hand firmly on my head, rubbing it softly as she snoozed away. This is heaven on earth, snuggies and pets from my favorite girl. Soon, my hangover really hits me, oh fuck that hurts! I start trying to get up so I can cook my favorite hangover cure, pan fried Avocado, and coincidentally it's also a long family recipe showed to me by my mom before, it, happened. Well, lets not think about it too much. As I try to move, she gets a grumble and mutters in her sleep.

V: (asleep) "Nu, stay here, handsome fecking eejit"

I chuckle, smiling broadly, she's in cuddle mode. Honestly she strikes me as someone that could be a dommy mommy if she wanted too, but prefers just chilling on the couch petting the dog, or me if I'm getting the right signals right now. After about an hour or so of suffering from hangover pains and snugglin sum milf tiddies, she woke up with a snort. She immediately looked up and around, seeing anyone heard that, and I couldn't help but chuckle, she looks down, laughs, boops my nose, and says.

V: "shuddup ya little gobshite, it not be funny ye hear?"

Tox: "I think it's hilarious!"

She laughed and blushed, scruffing my hair up, making sure it was messy af. She then said something to me I wasn't expecting

V: "you're really good in bed, Y'know that?"

Tox: ?!

I showed extreme confusion, I remembered passing out into her tiddies last night but I don't remember having sex with her, wtf?!

V: "oh we didn't fuck, we just snuggled, I was just joking with ye"

Tox: "oh, phew, I was drunk so I'd have probably forgotten to use a condom lol, I wouldn't want to get you pregnant lol"

V: "lad, that'd be minus craic"

Tox: ?

V: "means not good, not cool. I'm 46 years old, I cannae push out a tenth child"

Tox: "tenth? I thought you had like, seven kids?"

V: "...the feck you want fer breakfast?"

Did I strike a nerve? Wtf? She never acts like that. I think not to ask any further questions, don't need her getting mad at me. I get up with her and shrug.

V: "flapjacks and tea it is then lad"

Tox: "I don't mind"

We walk to the kitchen, where I see some dress boots, military dress boots, Wha?

V: "feck, AAAAARON!"

Aaron: "(upstairs) wha?!"

V: "did you leave your fecking shiny boots by the door?!"

Aaron: "NO! I always keep mine in my closet!"

Farrell: "sorry ma! I left them there last night after my failed date last night!"

V: "well feck lad, don't do that! People'll think we have a monster sized soldier livin here!"

Farrell: "I got stood up! I barely had the will to live let alone mental fortitude!"

Gracie: "Would ye all stop actin the maggot?! I'm applying for a second job!"

Farrell: "sorry sis!"

I'm just kinda sitting there derping out as she rolled her eyes and started making breakfast. Soon Farrell walked downstairs.