Meeting Another old friend, PT2

Ash POV
Why it is a shock to get to meet my favorite actor, see my old friend, meet both of their girlfriends, and hang out. I walk over to him and do a quarter bow

Farrell: "Yooooo! I never thought I'd get to meet you Madame Colonel!"

He bowed back and I smiled

Ash: "so you've heard of me?"

Farrell: "aye, I've watched all of your interviews and all the documentaries you've been in since the war ended!"

Ash: "oh! It's a honor hearing that good sir!"

Farrell: "and it's a pleasure meeting you!"

I look to the mature looking gal

Ash: "you must be Allen's girlfriend, I'm ash, it is a pleasure to meet you mam"

Milf: "aye that's me, the names Saorise, but I prefer to go by V"

She stood up and offered a hand to shake, so I took it and shook it happily.

Ash: "it's nice to meet you V"

V: "and it's nice to meet you Ash, I've heard a lot about you"

Ash: "oh?"

V: "all good I assure you"

I smile, and give her a hug. Nothing romantic, that's not the purpose of this story. I walk to the younger lady, she looked at me nervous, but I smile at her kindly. I recognize her from a wanted poster my old government spread around our ranks. I stopped and saluted her

Ash: "good to see another member of military service still alive and well"

She snapped to attention, and saluted me.

Adrianna: "s-same here Colonel, h-how's your knee after t-that assassination attempt?"

Ash: "I am doing much better, thank you, how's your foot?"

Adrianna: "I still get phantom pains but other than that it's fine, got a prosthetic foot now"

I smiled and lowered my hand

Ash: "Good, very good, and, thank you for taking care of my brother in law during the war, you saved a lotta lives"

She smiled awkwardly

Adrianna: "I was just doing my job mam, I was surprised they had me on the rifle that killed him"

The other three look at her, surprised, I don't think they expected her to be so accepting of me, or even know who I am.

Adrianna: "I'll explain another time, she and I go back"

Ash: "yup, and for a more wholesome reason than you're expecting"

They kinda look between each other but stop then and there. We start talking, the friend of mine getting a chill.

Tox: "brrrr, it's cold"

Adrianna: ? "Dude, it's literally 80 degrees in here"

Ash: "probably the ghost of 빛가람"

Farrell had stiffened up

Tox: "who's that?"

Ash: "He was a North Korean soldier/American spy that lived in this room, he got killed by pro NK forces and its rumored his angry spirit still haunts this room"

Tox: "huh"

Farrell looked horrified, and got up and started walking towards the door

Farrell: "NOPE! NOPE! FUCK THAT! I DONT FUCK WITH GHOSTS! NOT SINCE HIGH SCHOOL!"

Tox: "what happened in highschool?"

Farrell: "Rose, her friend and I played a game called the midnight game at the friend's house when her parents were away! that shit caused me to see a whole new side of the spirit world and religion I never want to see again!"

V: "like what?"

Farrell: "fecking demons! That game is why I still keep a crucifix in my nightstand in case he comes back for a round two!"

Tox: "makes sense"

I smiled kindly over at him

Ash: "don't worry, you wouldn't be in danger even if it does"

Farrell: "HOW DO YOU KNOW?!"

Ash: "because he only targets former North Korean soldiers or North Korean sympathizers"

He got a extremely relieved look, but tox got concerned

Tox: "Ash are you safe then?"

Ash: "oh yes, he and I knew each other very well"

Tox: "how?"

Ash: "he and I were very close friends in our childhood"

Tox: "oh?"

Ash: "he offered to spy on the Koreans for intel and would return it to the Americans, some guerilla fighters caught wind of his activities and caught him on leave"

Adrianna: "yeah, he would tell my unit and we'd radio it back to base, of course encrypted"

V: "huh, interesting"

We continued chatting, and soon it's late evening, 9-10pm, I had to go home, I don't have any family but I do want to go to bed.

Ash: "I'd best be going, I'm up abnormally late for me"

Tox: "awwwwww"

Ash: "we can exchange numbers, I would like to keep in touch with you"

Tox: "yay!"

We all exchanged numbers, and I leave, smiling to myself. It was great to see him again.

Tox POV

I wave as she left again, I smiled warmly to myself, I missed her so damn much! I look to V with a goofy smile.

Tox: "thank you hon, thank you"

V: "don't thank me, thank him, he's the reason we got here so soon"

Farrell: "nope, you're the reason I even knew about you guys wanting to come here"

Well, he's not wrong, but technically both contributed to this whole adventure

Tox: "well you two contributed to this little adventure, so thank you both"

V: "no problem lad"

Farrell: "fadhb ar bith"

Tox: "whatever that means"

We start relaxing. Is ver nice. I decided to take a nap get a snooze in. I walk to V

Tox: "I would like to request snuggles"

V: "then let's go"

We go to the bed and snuggle, and I start passing out.

V: "buachaill codlatach, have a sweet sleep sweetie"

Tox: "thanku"

I pass out

Chapter Ende