The nightmare of nightmares

WARNING! This chapter contains mature content (Not sex), including murder, gore, and similar topics.

Allen POV

After I had fallen asleep, I regretted sleeping. I'm back in Kwan-Li-So 14, North Korean POW and forced labor camp, and by god I'd hope I'd never see this place again in any way shape or form. As I was "waking up," a Korean soldier butted his rifle into my chest

Korean soldier: "위로! 미국 돼지를 움직여!"

He told me to get up and moving, and called me an American pig, I'm a fox you dickhead.

Tox: (Under breath) "Up yours you dick"

He heard that. In response he affixed a bayonet and shoved it in my face, shouting in English, must've picked some up after guarding so many Americans and British.

Korean Soldier: "I said get moving you little furfag! Time for work!"

I growl at him, and was tempted to throw a punch at him, but I've got to survive. I'm not going to die in this shithole, I refuse too. We walk to the mines, soldiers barking orders at us in Korean, French, German, English, basically anything that any of our ranks could speak so their demands were clear. As we entered the mines a high ranking officer of the Camp, Missus Ae-Cha-Ash, came to keep an eye on things, make sure we were treated well. We collectively and affectionately referred to her as goddess of the camp. About halfway through the day, a poor girl collapsed from hunger and exhaustion. What was supposed to be a execution turned into a blessing from in disguise. Ash, I refer to her Ash from here on out, immediately shouted at the soldiers as they aimed at her with their rifles.

Ash: "당신의 팔을 내려!" (Translation: "Lay down your arms!")

They looked at her confused as they lowered their rifles, she walked over to the poor girl and sat her up, and turned to one soldier with a stern glare.

Ash: "내 사무실에 가서 빵을 가져와" (Translation: "Go to my office and bring me some bread")

The soldier nodded and fucking bolted, and at this point everyone had stopped working and was watching this go down, including myself. Shed pulled out a small canteen of water and gave it to the girl, and said in English to her kindly.

Ash: "drink, you need it"

The girl, with a shred of hesitation, started drinking it, Ash smiled and patted her on the top of the head as the soldier returned with the bread. Ash took it and handed it to the girl, kindly stating to her.

Ash: "Please eat, and hurry please, I don't want my husband catching you not working"

She started eating it like she were starving, which she was. as she finished Ash stood her up and brushed her shoulders off, just as her husband walked in. A stout man, at a un-intimidating height of five foot five, you'd lose him in a moderately large crowd. His brownish grey uniform working up a sweat trying to keep his rolls of pure fucking lard contained. We always called him the fat devil, even in front of the guards, because they agreed with us. He looked at his wife as she finished brushing the poor girl's shoulders off with a fury never before seen by humans or Anthros. We all looked on as she turned and saw him. She got a look of pure terror, and tried stammering an excuse, but it didn't work. Something then happened that I didn't expect, he started screaming at her in English.