Reunited, and it feels so good

V POV
I was stretching upstairs as I hear the door slam, and Farrell start yelling. I sigh and put on my favorite shirt, one Tox got for me that says "Your son calls me mommy too." I love it, it makes me laugh my ass off everytime I say it out loud or read it in my head. I went downstairs and see the two idiots yelling at each other, Farrell wearing one of his goofy ass uniforms and Tox just wearing a normal outfit

Tox: "Farrell give me the damn keys!"

Farrell: "No! Take your own damn car, this is my baby!"

Tox: "I'm finished fucking around just give me the damn keys before I do something I really don't want to do, so just give me the keys"

I face palm

V: "hey, you two, why're you yelling at each other?"

both: "stay out of it!"

that was not gonna fly, I don't care who you are and what you do but you do not yell at people like that for no reason.

V: "no, what the fuck is going on?"

Farrell: "Tox thinks he saw his mom and is trying to take the one car that is solely mine and find them!"

Tox: "It was my Mom! give me the damn keys you little cu-"

V: "SHUT THE HELL UP BOTH OF YOU!"

they blank and look at me, very confused as I take a deep breath, I don't often raise my voice if I don't have too

V: "Farrell, drive, Tox, sit in the back seat, I will sit in the passenger seat"

both: "but"

V: "JUST DO IT"

they look at me scared and do as I said, and Farrell started the engine as I sat down. We started driving, not fast but enough for it to only take a few minutes. Tox got out when we get there.

Tox: "you guys stay here, I need to do this by myself"

I just nod, and look at Farrell who was just about to fall asleep because he's tired from the battle still.

Tox POV
I walk up to the door of the house, anticipating the worst for some reason. I knock on the door, scared. My father, well, Father, walked past. He's a arborist, so I'm surprised he hasn't left

Father: "hey, sorry to rush but I gotta get to work, I'm running late"

He left and my eyes went back to the door, my tail tucked. I took a deep breath and knocked again. Asie opened the door, and my god how she's grown up.

Tox: "hey, is your mother home?"

Asie: "yeah, she's in the show- oh hey Ferry!"

She waved and he blanked, waving back a little bit. I roll my eyes,  and wave my hand in front of her face.

Tox: "can I talk to her please?"

Asie: "yes of course, do you wanna come in?"

Tox: "that'd be greatly appreciated"

She guided me inside, and after about 15 minutes she walked down, still having wet fur but wearing her clothes over it all. My tail wrapped around my leg as she looked at my face.

Caoimhe: "hello sir, how can I help you?"

Tox: "did you have a son go missing like, ten years ago?"

Caoimhe: "oh, uh, yes I did, how do you know that?"

I take a deep breath and try to put on a brave face

Tox: "well, that was me, that went missing"