redamancy (5)

ruwon pov

the next day, I went to the school as usual and took a seat next to Dareum. Jaejin and Dareum came closer to me and put a lot of food on the table before we enjoy the food together.

At the same time, Banwok and Woojae came toward us. I was confused when Banwok suddenly greet Dareum with a big smile on his face and placed food on the table. Jaejin held her laughter as she saw my reaction.

"What's wrong with that fooly smile?" I asked Banwok in an annoyed tone.

"Don't you know about that?" Woojae asked me back, not even replying to my question. I took a moment to reply, still processing the answer in my mind. I looked at my friends and became more confused when Jaejin laughed harder. Woojae couldn't help but laugh too.

I took a bite of the sandwich.

"I don't understand." I chewed the food.

"We got into a relationship."

ruwon pov end

"We got into a relationship."

Ruwon's eyes widened. She stood up from her seat, slammed the table, and shouted causing everyone in the classroom to look at her. All of her friends laughed at her reaction, especially Dareum and Jaejin.

Ruwon shoved the food into her mouth and aggressively grabbed Dareum by her collar.
"Why don't you tell me?! I thought we are friends!"

Banwok pulled Ruwon away from his girlfriend.

"Don't touch my girlfriend that way."

Ruwon grabbed Banwok, "Out of million men in this world, why did you choose this annoying man?!"

"What did you just say?!"

"My friend should have a handsome boyfriend! Not this kind of boyfriend!"

Banwok widened his eyes, "What do you mean, Yang Ruwon? Am I not handsome then?"

He continued, "I'm a member of WCD! A professional sniper. I can directly shoot someone in the head!"

At that exact time, Jeongwoo, Hanwok, Haruto, and Hajoon came into the classroom. They
stopped in their way as they saw the scene.
Hanwok shook his head in disbelief when Banwok and Ruwon got into a fight again.

Not a big fight, just bickering with each other like an immature kid. Banwok and Ruwon were almost similar to each other. They will fight over something small and will never be giving up until someone ends the fight. Just if Banwok pulls her hair or hit her, she will never cry over it and fight him back.

Hanwok has decided to step into the situation and end the fight. He handed a few drinks to Jeongwoo and went toward Banwok and Ruwon quickly.

"Yang Ruwon, let's end it here."

Ruwon shifted her gaze to Hanwok,
"He dates my friend! I don't want him to be my friend's boyfriend!"

Woojae approached them too and grabbed Banwok away. "I don't want my girlfriend to be your friend too!"

"I have been your girlfriend's friend for almost five years! Who are you to say that to me?!"

Dareum spoke up, "It's okay. I'm good with both of you. Ruwon is my best friend and Banwok is my boyfriend. Both of them are my favorite."

"I'm her favorite. Dareum likes someone mature and behaves. You're not her choice." He laughed.

Ruwon gripped her fist, "Do you want to die?!"