redamancy (10)

"Is everyone here?"

Yedam and Seha entered the meeting room with big smiles on their face. Ruwon gazed at Yedam, and quickly shifted her gaze away when he smiled at her. She kept her plain face as she tried hard to show him that she was good even though her heart doesn't.

Yedam raised his eyebrows in confusion. He was confused to see Ruwon acting this way. She always look so energetic and cheerful when they met, but today, she looks downhearted and exhausted.

maybe she was exhausted after studying too much.

he thought.

Yedam went towards Seha and touched her shoulder gently making Ruwon feel so envious to see the scene. She looked away, and suddenly made eye contact with Jeongwoo who sat a few chairs away from her.

Jeongwoo was about to tease her, but he stopped when he noticed the look on her face.
He mouthed to her, "What's wrong?"

"The tournament will be held in less than a month. I hope every player that will be participating is ready to compete."

"Today, we would like to do an hour of training. Seha and I have arranged all of you in groups. Your teammates are your temporary group during the training hour."

Yedam spoke in the front and watched Sera hand the list of group training. Ruwon widened her eyes when she was in the same group with Kang Juna and her friends.

Kang Juna and her friends were the original members of the gaming club. They were so superior and good at making strategies. To Ruwon, she was nothing compared to them. It made her feel so nervous to play with them.

Ruwon would feel better if she is in the group with Jeongwoo and Haruto. They know how sucks she was when it comes to gaming. They know the weakest part of her and Ruwon believes that they will never complain about her weakness to Yedam and Seha.

She looked at Jeongwoo as he called her.

"What should I do, Jeongwoo?"

He came towards her, "Offer yourself to be a support. Just let Juna and her friends be in the front. Just follow what she wanted you to do."

Haruto watched both of them together and wondered why Ruwon look so nervous and scared. As he was about to approach them, he stopped when Juna and her friends came toward Ruwon.

"Are you Yang Ruwon?"

Ruwon slowly nodded.

"We already have support. I will be the In-Game Leader. I need to read the map every circle rotation, determine which path to take, decide the way for the squad to go through when entering the circle, determine the stop point in the next circle, as well as prepare a backup plan if the main plan fails."

Ruwon blankly looked at her.

"Jeong Hada will be the Lurker. Her job is to spy and flank. She must be able to protect the area that is a blind spot from the squad, whether it is high-ground or steep low-ground."

"And Ryu Eunbyeol will be the support. She needs to cover up the lack of roles in the team and is usually an expert at using grenades."

"And Yang Ruwon."

"You should be the Carry."

"Carry must be players with the best micro-skills or the sharpest aiming skills so they can quickly kill every enemy."

She smiled sarcastically, "And I think the role suits you well."

Ruwon shook her head, "Actually, Kang Juna--"