redamancy (13)

****

It's been a week since Ruwon was absent from school. She has been feeling so much pressure since she stayed in the house for the week. Her parents would ask her to buy groceries at the store and asked her to do a lot of chores at one time.

She thought she would get to rest peacefully once she was hospitalized, but her condition at home was worsening after being at the hospital for days. She got easily weak because of that.

After coming back home from the theme park last night, Ruwon went straight to the bed and didn't say a lot of things as she still felt so embarrassed when the moment of her kissing Haruto crossed her mind a few times.

Due to that moment, she missed watching a performance by Seventeen on the main stage. Ruwon couldn't stay with Haruto longer after the scene happened. So, as soon as the ride stopped, she quickly left Haruto behind causing others to look at them in confusion.

After that, she has no idea what happened to him.

She still couldn't believe that Haruto was the first one who stole her first kiss. She didn't expect that she will give her first kiss to someone she doesn't fall in love with, to someone she just sees as a friend, and to someone who used to date a lot of girls.

and kissed a lot of girls before her.

She felt so stupid.

"Ruwon, what's wrong with that look? Are you still sick?" Dareum leaned her body closer to Ruwon while reading her comics. At that exact time, Ruwon was distracted by the presence of Haruto and his friends.

She lowered her head when they approached her table because Banwok wanted to talk to his girlfriend. Jaejin greeted them happily as she arrived at the classroom. Glad that Jaejin was there with her, she used the girl to avoid talking to Haruto and his friends.

Jaejin ate her chips while listening to their conversation curiously.

Again, Ruwon clenched her fist when Haruto suddenly placed his hand on her desk with his gaze glued to Dareum and Banwok. She didn't want to lift her head to look at him at all.

Because if she did, they would look at each other for a long time and she would end up getting caught blushing.

So, Ruwon stayed in her seat and called Jaejin making the girl look at her.

"Did I miss any lesson or homework when I was absent?" She awkwardly asked.

Jaejin dropped her bag of potato chips and stopped chewing. Dareum and Banwok stopped talking as they also heard that.

"Did you just ask me about homework...?" Jaejin asked blankly.

Ruwon slowly nodded.

Haruto noticed the look on her face. He could see that Ruwon was trying so hard to avoid looking at him. He realized that the girl was having a difficult time acting normal when he went closer to her. Haruto immediately knew that the reason she acted this way was because of the moment he kissed her last night.

Instead of leaving her with her friends, he stayed at her desk longer and tried to find ways to tease her, so he could see more of her cheeks blushing because of him.