redamancy (17)

"Did Haruto do that to Ruwon?"

"Ruwon had a lot of hickey on her body. I can't believe that Haruto did all of that to her."

"Everyone knows that Haruto is a professional heartbreaker. He has been playing with a girl's heart for fun. It's not surprising at all."

"Of course, he would do that to Ruwon too. He did the same thing with his ex-lovers too."

"I mean, Ruwon is also a slut. How long they have been dating each other? I heard that Haruto broke up with Juna because of Ruwon."

"They broke up last week and Haruto got into a relationship with Ruwon."

"That's unbelievable."

Banwok and Jeongwoo scoffed as they got annoyed by listening to those nonsense speculations that were created by those people who had no idea about who Ruwon and Haruto were.

Ever since the accident happened, the students couldn't stop talking about it. Their phones popped up with a lot of notifications from the school page and also the group messager. It became a very hot topic today.

Dareum and Jaejin groaned when some students came to her and asked about Ruwon's relationship with Haruto. They had no idea what was happening to Ruwon. They were surprised when the secret was revealed. They also had no idea if Haruto did that to Ruwon.

While everyone was busy talking about Ruwon and Haruto, Hanmin looks so cool as if nothing happened. He pretended to be busy with studying, doing his homework while listening to some songs using AirPods.

Jeongwoo just stared at the guy coldly. He frequently noticed that Hanmin kept giggling and laughing to himself even though there was no one talking to him. To Jeongwoo, Na Hanmin was so strange.

He remembered everything Haruto told him before the guy left the room to chase Ruwon but he didn't understand what he meant. He didn't get to listen to his explanation clearly and decided to visit Haruto after the guy has done talking to the teacher about everything that happened today.

He was worried about Ruwon too.

He wanted to go to her, told her to tell him everything.

****

"Please wait for your parents to arrive."

Ruwon lifted her head to the teacher as her parents were mentioned in the discussion. This was the thing she wanted to avoid the most. She didn't want her parents to find out about this. She didn't want to face the same thing that happened to Ruhan nine years ago.

she didn't want to be locked up in the room for three days. she didn't want to get beaten by her parents. she didn't want all of that to happen to her.

Ruhan was traumatic after what her parents did to her. Ruwon saw everything that happened that day. She saw the look that was given by Ruhan. Her sister looks so sick and exhausted. Her sister was so hungry but her parents didn't feed her at all.

She didn't want that to happen to her too.

that's why she decided to stay at Haruto's home after every problem was solved.

but she didn't expect that she will end up this way.

she got into a big problem which will make her parents gone so mad at her.

Haruto realized that Ruwon look so scared. So, he moved his chair closer to her and secretly held her hand under the desk when the teacher was distracted by his parent's presence in the meeting room.