redamancy: love in return (1)

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

~~

"Enemy on the left!"

"Don't shoot! Let them come to us first!"

"Hanwok, can I shoot him?"

"Shoot him after three seconds. Target the person directly on his head. Get it, Jeongwoo?"

"Get it, Hanwok."

"'I'm out of bullet. Does anyone have SCAR-L's bullet?"

"Exchange the gun with me, Sunhan. Take M416 with me."

"Damjoo and Seokhan, backup Jeongwoo!"

Everyone gazed at the huge screen in the hall and watched the match in amazement. No one knew who will win first place in the tournament because every player are so professional.

5SM has Park Jeongwoo and Jang Hanwok on the team meanwhile WCD has Watanabe Haruto and Jeon Woojae in the team. They are the most superior and ace player on their team.

Jeongwoo is so good at targetting the enemy and shooting them in the head and Haruto is always good at creating strategy at the last minute. He loves attacking silently and often does something he wanted to without listening to the leader of the group.

Both of them are super professional which made everyone expect them to meet at the last minute. It will be such a rare moment ever.

The number of alive was currently dropping.
Other teams got eliminated after they accidentally bumped into WCD when they wanted to get into the safe zone. WCD was so crazy. They had no guilty at all. They killed everyone without hesitation. That's why other teams were so scared to bump into them.

Everyone in the hall gasped when WCD and 5SM finally bumped into each other at the last circle. The circle got smaller and smaller which made both teams approach each other bravely.

"I want to go to the toilet," Ruwon mumbled in her sleep. She yawned, and widely opened her eyes when everyone started screaming and cheering for WCD. She got so surprised after hearing the noise. She was so confused. She had no idea what was happening because she was just sleeping since the game started.

Ruwon groaned, hit Dareum on the shoulder hard causing the girl to scream in pain.

"Yang Ruwon, it hurts! What do you want?" She asked Ruwon while massaging herself gently.

Ruwon groaned again. "My gallbladder fulled."

Jaejin laughed, "Stupid! It's urinary bladder!"

Dareum widened her eyes at Ruwon.
"Don't touch your private part!"

"I want to urinate!" She shouted and tried so hard to control herself from running out
of the hall. Ruwon lay on the floor, and rolled in front of her friends.

"Please hang on for minutes. The match is going to end in less than two minutes. We are not allowed to leave the hall until the match end."

Ruwon shut her eyes, "I just want to pee."

"Who will win the match?!"

"Watanabe Haruto got attacked by Park Jeongwoo!"

"Look! He is so good at escaping!"