redamancy (12)

author notes:

please spam me more comments, so I could read what's your thought about this book. thank you >~<

****

The gate of the house opened wide as Haruto arrived at the house at almost eight at night. He was still in his school uniform and didn't come home to change himself because he wanted to follow his friends visiting Ruwon at the hospital.

He looked at his parents who were waiting for him at the door and rolled his eyes when he probably knew what would happen later. It's either his dad who gives him a lecture or forces him to come back to Juna and fix everything again.

Haruto remained plain reaction, didn't bow or greet them. He went straight to his room which was located on the second floor and suddenly stopped on his way when his mother grabbed his arm tightly and pulled him to the dining table.

"Why did you do this, Haruto? What has gotten into you? Do you know angry Mr.Kang was?"

Haruto poked his cheeks with his tongue as a habit of him when he got mad or annoyed by someone. He was annoyed at how quickly his happiness vanished away when he saw his parents.

He was feeling a little bit better after talking to Ruwon and watching the girl's behavior from far. She made him chuckle and giggle the whole time. She made him fail to hold his laughter when he was with her.

He felt happy because of Yang Ruwon, and now his happiness was gone because of his parents who couldn't stop talking about the daughter of the president of the Dream Palace.

It seems so obvious that they just used him for their sakes. That's why Haruto choose to shut his mouth until they allow him to leave.

"I don't mad at you for being a professional heartbreaker, Haruto. I don't mad at you for playing with someone's feelings. I'm just mad at you because you have messed up with the wrong person."

"You should have told me that you just used her to entertain yourself. Why didn't you tell me about it? Why did you let Mr.Kang find out about this before I did?"

"Haruto, you put me into trouble."

Haruto coldly replied, "I never agreed to get into an engagement with Kang Juna. All of you did the arrangement without me knowing. It's your fault for just doing whatever you love to do."

He continued, "I'm just a senior in high school. Let me enjoy my teenage life by playing games and hanging out with my friends. It's too early to jump into the marriage life."

Haruto couldn't stand watching them anymore. He stood up from the chair, and went straight to his room without having dinner with his parents.

"Who is Yang Ruwon?"

He stopped when the name was mentioned.

"Kang Juna said that you broke up with her because of Yang Ruwon."

"Who is Yang Ruwon and which family does she come from?"

Haruto didn't reply, just walking to the second floor.

****

"I currently see you more than a friend."

Jeongwoo stared into her eyes and waited for Ruwon to reply to his sudden confession. Ruwon didn't expect that he would say this in front of her. She was just curious about his perspective on her. She didn't want this kind of answer to come through his mouth.