redamancy (7)

"Banwok. Stop laughing."

Dareum shook her head in disbelief as her boyfriend still couldn't stop talking about Ruwon getting into the gaming club. To Banwok and his friends, they found the girl was so weird and shameless more than they expected.

Who would believe if the girl who has zero experience in gaming will get into a competition for the school campus next month? Woojae wondered what goes on her mind when she was accepted to get into the competition. Did she turn insane? Or did she just play around like she always does?

Haruto walked with his girlfriend, didn't bother to join the conversation because he had enough of laughing and recalling the moment of Ruwon flexing her boldness.

Kang Juna, his girlfriend stopped giggling as she found him weird. Haruto usually was into this kind of conversation but today, he just shut his mouth and walked through the hallway silently. She held his hand causing him to look at her.

"Are you good?"

He smiled, "Of course. Why?"

"Why didn't you say anything? You're so different today."

Haruto didn't give any respond.

"Is that Yang Ruwon? What is she doing there?" Woojae stopped on him way when he spotted Ruwon who was sleeping in the classroom peacefully.

She was alone, no one was there with her. Dareum was confused to see her friend there. What is she doing there at this time? The school ended two hours ago and Jaejin was supposed to go home with her but why did Ruwon isn't with her?

Dareum went into the classroom to wake her up.

"Yang Ruwon, what are you doing here? Why did you sleep here? Is it because you don't have any transport to go home?"

Woojae added, "We can send you off. Hajoon has his bike anyway."

Ruwon brushed her hair, still in her half sleeping. She yawned and sighed heavily when she lost the internet connection again. Since the classroom was just next to the teacher room, Ruwon grabbed her phone and reached her hand to the wall to get the teacher room's wifi.

"I lost it again." She mumbled, staring at her phone hopeless.

"What are you doing?" Dareum asked Ruwon curiously.

"I want to install PUBG in my phone but I don't have strong internet connection." She replied, still struggling to get the internet from the teacher room.

"I can do this."

Everyone widened their eyes when Ruwon suddenly grabbed a chair and stood on it. She reached her hand to the ceiling of the clasroom, begging for the internet like there's no tomorrow.

Dareum asked Banwok to put Ruwon down, and he gladly he followed. He grabbed the girl, shouted in pain when Ruwon accidentally hit him on his eyes with her elbow.

"Don't put me down! I almost get the connection!" She jumped as Banwok still carried her closer to him. He tightened the girp on her hips, screamed again when she grabbed her hair to stop him from putting her down.

Juna leaned her body closer to Haruto making him look at her. "Let's go home."

"I need to meet Bang Yedam after this. You can go with Hajoon."

Juna slowly nodded. "Is Woojae going with you?"

"No. I'm all alone."

"I should accompany you, Haruto. Let's go together."