redamancy (9)

"Yang Ruwon! Yang Ruwon!"

Ruwon and Haruto were speechless. They stayed in the same position for a few seconds and immediately pushed each other when they spotted Jeongwoo and Woojae together.

Before they could spot them, Ruwon ran towards Jeongwoo without waiting for Haruto. She cleaned the dirt on her clothes and quickly dragged Jeongwoo away.

"Where did you go?" Jeongwoo asked curiously, wondering why did the girl look so nervous and shy at the same time.

Ruwon cling to him and hid behind him when Haruto approached them. She gripped his uniform with her head tucked on his back and didn't even take a glance at Haruto and Woojae who were looking at her behavior in confusion.

Ruwon gripped him tighter making Jeongwoo more confused. "Don't hold me that tight."

"Let's go, Jeongwoo." She whispered.

"Why are your cheeks so red?"

Ruwon refused to answer him.

"I'm sorry for almost hurting you, Ruwon. I will take care of Lucy well."

Woojae said while patting Lucy on his arm. Haruto was still next to Woojae and trying to grab a chance to look at Ruwon straight into her eyes but he failed when she keep tucking her face on Jeongwoo's back.

Ruwon nervously replied, "It's okay. I need to go home now."

Jeongwoo scoffed, "What's wrong with you, Yang Ruwon?"

"Jeongwoo, let's go."

He answered, "I'm sorry for being careless. I need to go now."

Before they could leave, Woojae stopped them.

"Ruwon is so dirty right now. Do you want to change at my house? I have a sister. I will ask her to lend you her clothes."

Haruto added, "His house is just 200 meters away from here anyway. You need to change your clothes."

Ruwon and Haruto suddenly looked at each other.

But she quickly broke it off.

"Let's go! Let's leave!"

Ruwon bowed politely,
"Thank you for caring about me! But I'm good! See you in the school, Woojae!"

"... and." She looked at him nervously.

"Let's go, Jeongwoo!"

Haruto and Woojae watched them leaving them speechless.

Woojae took a glance at Haruto,

"Why did she avoid you? Did something happen when both of you meet?"

Haruto cleared his throat and shyly looked away.

"Nothing happened."

******

Jeongwoo had a lot of questions in his mind. He wondered why did Ruwon seem so nervous and shy. He had never seen this side of her before. Ruwon whom he used to know was a girl who was crazy and talkative. The girl would never stay calm and behave herself when she went out.