FOURTEEN

laiamaystop crying the sun's out <3liked by mateokovacic8, laurenfryer and 473,902 others

laiamay
stop crying the sun's out <3
liked by mateokovacic8, laurenfryer and 473,902 others

comments:

reecejames my grandad has those shorts
>laiamay I guess grandad james has style then 🤷‍♀️

laurenfryer stunner x 🤩
>laiamay i ❤️ you x

valenciatorr sun kissed babe xx ☀️💋
>laiamay sun kissed lobster xx

julianbrandt you forgot your sun cream idiot.
>laiamay no? really.

username1 good luck for saturday!
>laiamay thank you lovely x

benchilwell burnt to a crisp.
laiamay liked this comment

tap to load more comments...

"I'm never forgetting to put suncream on". Laia moaned for the 100th time.
"Do you mind?". She asked her Spanish partner in crime while holding out the bottle of after sun.

"Only if you shush, now sit". The Spanish girl rolled her eyes as she started to put the after sun on Laia, while Sophie and Paula started laughing.

"Ok, so what are our plans for tonight?". Soph asked the group.

"I don't know, physio really tired me out so I kinda want to stay in tonight". Laia replied with a sigh.

"That bad, huh?". Paula said in a caring voice.

"You have no idea".

"Oh I know, let's play never have I ever". Valencia suggested.

"I'll get the alcohol". Laia groaned as she got up because of her sunburn.

All of them sat on the sofa in the back garden with their alcohol of choice that they got from inside and Laia spun an empty wine bottle to see who was going to go first. After the bottle spun it was Valencia's turn to start.

"Ok, so never have I ever drunk- dialled an ex"

Both Valencia and Laia took their shots, with both of them scrunching their faces at the burn of the alcohol going down their throats.

"Not one of my proudest moments". Laia laughed as she spun the bottle again, with it now landing on Sophie.

"Never have I ever been married". She asked expecting nobody to take their shot, but when she was about to spin the bottle again Laia took another shot. Paula and Sophie's mouths were on the floor as they stared at the German, Valencia started laughing at their faces since she already knew the whole story.

"Explain".

"Christian and I kinda got drunk married in Germany when he was visiting me in Munich, we stayed married while we were both playing for our clubs and saw each other as much as we could. But we got divorced once he signed for Chelsea, but it was a complete joke". She explained.

"Pulisic?". Paula asked.

"Captain America himself". She replied laughing.

"They sound like their having fun". Kai told his teammates sitting in Mason's back garden as they could hear the girls laughing from next door.

"I say we crash it". Timo suggested, most of the boys nodded their heads while Mason stood there unsure.

"Come on, it'll be fun. Laia wouldn't mind". Kai insisted.

"Fine let's go". All the boys got of the sofa and started walking over to their fellow teammates house next door.