THIRTY SIX

Chelsea vs Zenit
📍Stamford Bridge, London

Today marked the first game Chelsea appeared in after their win earlier in the year making them the champions of Europe and turning the continent blue in the process. Their first appearances was against Zenit on Chelsea soil which meant that we're playing infront of Chelsea fans and the home of the European Champions, if that wasn't pressure itself I don't know what was.

Chelsea put on a grand display pre game to kick-off the new Champions League campaign with a bang, literally. Blue and white fireworks were shot from the roof of the stadium in a grand fireworks display before all the FIFA awards were handed out to the boys who deservedly won them, them being Edouard Mendy, Thomas Tuchel, Jorgi and N'Golo Kanté before kick off.

All awards aside, the starting 11 were:
Edouard Mendy in goal

In Defence were Antonio Rüdiger, Marcos Alonso, Andreas Christensen and Azpilicueta (C)

Marcos Alonso, Laia Schmidt, Mateo Kovačić and Reece James in Midfield

Leaving Hakim Ziyech, Mason Mount and Lukaku as the front three, leaving Kai on the bench.

In true Champions League fashion, once players walked down and out the tunnel they stood in front of the fans lined up listening to the anthem until they took all their jackets off, giving them to the kit man and them all taking their positions while they were waiting for the game to begin with the girl jumping up and down on the spot making it her new pre game routine.

This was her first Champions League game back with the blues and she couldn't be happier, chances like usual were given back and forth by the teams but with Chelsea dominating the first half with pressure coming from the Belgian upfront who became a fan favourite the first few games of the season. The game went on to end 1-0 with Laia being subbed off for Jorginho 74' minutes in, the girl didn't complain since she realised how much more time the Italian wanted to be on the pitch as she became top pick when she came back leaving Jorgi to start on the bench.

Everyone in the changing room was buzzing since the first game of the season went their way to win it and since they had won the first game of the season they had all chosen to go for dinner and drinks afterwards to celebrate.

☆ ☆ ☆

The whole squad arrived to a restaurant one of the boys recommended in Central
London, only to be followed and met by paparazzi outside the venue when they arrived which ticked off the whole team since they just wanted a 'calmish' dinner and drinks as a team.

All those thoughts of the problems outside were quickly forgotten as everybody had gotten to talking, forgetting about dinner and started ordering fancy drinks with the girl ordering a cosmopolitan to start the night off with making all the boys tease her at her choice of cocktail but all ended up ordering similar fruity drinks, making the girl roll her eyes in return.
The girl was quickly joined by her friends in the back of the restaurant, with them all separating throughout the night to other people in the team, Sophia and Paula both going to their boyfriend as eventually both left as well as Valencia since she had an early shoot to get to in the morning.

Laia was now left with Mason in the back, both having one too much to drink started to become all cosy with one another and decided to leave the restaurant together with all their teammates being completely oblivious as many of them were too drunk to realise anybody leaving.

Since both of them were too intoxicated, they thought the most responsible thing was to order a taxi, which was how they ended up here, making out with one another while making their way up the stairs trying not to trip and make a fool of themselves, probably not remembering anything in the morning if they did.

They both got lost in one another in a drunk abyss until the early hours of the morning.