TWENTY EIGHT

● ○

● ○

○ ●

○ ●

chelseafc
The boy who had a dream.💙 masonmount
liked by dannydrinkwater, calteck10 and 152,346 others

☆ ☆ ☆

Today was Chelsea vs Aston Villa at the Bridge, the first football appearance both Laia and Christian had both made after the news came out about their secret marriage back in Germany. After days of insisting that she was fine to Thomas Tuchel, the blonde was named in the starting 11 with her former partner not included in today's match due to injury so he remained in the stands for support alongside Mason who remained on the bench.

When lining up the two shared a quick hug before Christian went to take his seat in the stands with the rest of the team, Mason's jealousy grew with the boy unsure what was actually going on between his teammate and Laia however that feeling quickly disappeared as they started walking out of the tunnel to the noise of Stamford Bridge.

The starting line up showed up on the monitors for both teams:

Edouard Mendy in goal

Antonio Rüdiger, Thiago Silva and Trevoh Chalobah as Chelsea's back three.

Marcos Alonso (C), Mateo Kovačić, Laia Schmidt and Callum Hudson-Odoi in midfield.

Romelu Lukaku, Hakim Ziyech and Kai Havertz up front.

Chances for both teams were given in the first half with the first goal going Chelsea's way when a cross from Laia from the half way line caught Romelu Lukaku with him putting the ball right into the net, the whole team ran to celebrate with Laia jumping on the Belgian's back putting her fist up in the air celebrating with the fans. The score was 1-0 by half time with Romelu's goal separating them both at the break, the blonde walked down the tunnel with concentration getting ready for the half time team talk in the dressing that Thomas was going to give

The 15 minutes went by fast with both teams getting back to their positions on the pitch waiting for the whistle to blow for the third time, Chelsea's second breakthrough came when Mateo intercepted a pass from Tyrone Mings meant for the Villa goalkeeper and managed to put it in the back of the net. Thomas Tuchel had replaced the blonde 86' minutes in with Chelsea's new on loan player Saúl Ñiguez from Athletics Madrid, since the girl had started to look tired on the ball.

The full time whistle had blown with Chelsea winning he game 3-0, Romelu Lukaku scoring a last minute goal 3 minutes into extra time and him being named man of the match. All the team went to shake hands with the Villa squad as they had put up a hard fight against the blues, Laia had caught up to Tyrone whom she met when she was added to the three lions group by reece and the two had gotten into a conversation before she was pulled into an interview by Sky Sports.

"So Laia, good game?". The interviewer asked as Laia smiled.

"Yeah, big result for the team today. Aston Villa put up a fight today but ultimately we came up to be on top which keeps us at the top of the table again this week". She smiled as she replied to the question.

"How was your headspace today? Of course after the news coming out about you and Christian it might have been difficult".

"Yeah, it wasn't ideal for the pair of us as we wanted to keep it between us and our friends but in this sport and this lifestyle nothing can really be kept a secret. Like Thomas said earlier this was an unnecessary distraction for me, but I know that this only gives me more reason to prove what I can do this season". She explained back to the interviewer.

"Great, thank you Laia". The interviewer thanked the girl with Laia replying with a small thank you as she made her way down to the dressing room.

She breathed in a deep breath as she knew that her and Christian had planned to tell the team and explain the whole situation that happened between them both.

"Here it goes".