v

₊˚ ִֶָ ʚ IMPRISONED ! ˖̥ ₉

LIAN SNEEZED   from the bison fur. 

"Why am I still with you guys..." She mutters to herself as she sits tiredly on the bison.

"Glad you're here!" Aang responds with a grin. Stupid kid, she thinks to herself. His cheery words didn't exactly provide her any comfort, but she felt at peace as she looked around at the scenery. This isn't so bad... Well, it was better than what had happened at Kyoshi Island. Lian couldn't forget the terrifying scene at the poor village. Although she had been trained harshly and raised without much affection, Lian hadn't exactly come into contact with death. She had seen agni kais, but never the destruction of an entire village.

"Is it really okay..?" She muttered to herself.

"Huh? Did you say something, Lian?" Aang asked, turning over to her curiously. Lian thought for a moment, before speaking.

"Do you think I should go back?" His eyes widened slightly, as did Sokka and Katara's as they listened in. Aang and the others gazed at her, and she felt overwhelmed by the sudden attention.

"Lian... I think you should stay here." As soon as the words slipped out, Katara smacked his arm harshly. She muttered under her breath about how dangerous Lian was. "I'm aware that you can leave at any time, but do you want to? Do you want to go around causing destruction in your path?"

She contemplated the thought before shaking her head.

"Then I think you should stay." He turned back around and grasped the bison's reins,

"I'm trusting you, Avatar." Lian stated in a small voice. Aang looked over at her, giving her a smile, before turning back around.

"Just call me Aang." She could tell his expression softened.

Lian knew she was betraying Zuko, her childhood friend. But she also knew that his methods weren't right. After those few years, Zuko really must have had no morals left.