PROLOGUE

the scene starts with the wonderful sight of the city called los angelas.

but zooming in there's a blue blur that's running up a building as it is being chase by a bunch of weird looking robots shaped like eggs as they shoot lasers and some small missils at the blue blur but it goes down the building and runs on the roa...

but zooming in there's a blue blur that's running up a building as it is being chase by a bunch of weird looking robots shaped like eggs as they shoot lasers and some small missils at the blue blur but it goes down the building and runs on the road avoiding cars and buses as the egg shaped robots keep chasing him at it's level of speed as the blue blur was dash stepping from their attacks, as the blur went right and ran straight through los angelas's beach and running to it's neighbourhood but one of the egg robot's missils hit the blue blur causing it to get sent flying and hitting the ground 3 times and rolling on the ground until it stopped.

the egg shaped robots got to were it stopped rolling as they aimed their weapons at it as all they all could see it not as a blue blur, but a blue anthropomorphic hedgehog who was abit bruised up abit  from that missil that exploded but get's up and looks at the robots that have red lasers pointed at his body. all he does is point he's own chest while smilling.

???: *chuckles* you nearly got me egg dumplings, but i'm tougher then i look so

???: *chuckles* you nearly got me egg dumplings, but i'm tougher then i look so..come at me egg circuits!

the egg robots shoot lasers and their small missils at the hedgehog as he jumps at them. but for some crazy reason time stopped before the fight could begin.

.

.

.

SONIC NARRATING: so, i know what your all thinking "why is a supersonic alien blue hedgehog being chased by egg shaped robots who might have a motive to kill me?" well lets just say that i made a huge accident causing a man with a mustach to hunt me down. but if you guys want to know more and in detail how i got here in the first place, we'll have to go back to the beginning.

.

.

.