SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2: blue justice!

it was night and the city of los angeles was looking amazing at night but the sound of police sirens and 4 police cars on the road chasing after a van that has been stoled by a bunch of robbers who  have bags of thousandsof cash in hands.

the driver was tied and his mouth duck taped on the floor of the van near the passenger seat.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

the scene changer near a edge of a medium building as we see tips of of red sneakers but we see fully who it is the one and only sonic the hedgehog as he stands near an edge of a building as he re-adjusts his glove.

SONIC: watch out bad guys because blue justice is about to serve it! but first, time for a good old stretch and a chilli dog.

sonic stretches his arms and legs as he jumps a bit but not after quickly eating a chilli dog out of nowhere, he jumps of the edge of the buillding but not without  spinning around to fall baxkwards as he has a smile plastered on his face with his arms behind him he turns around again to run at full speed to the van while avoiding the cars,trucks,vans and people crossing the road.

sonic reaches the hijacked van as he on top of it and swings down from the open window front door of it kicking out the robber who was driving the van.

SONIC: sorry buddy i'm driving!

sonic gets on the driver seat as he steers the wheel straight. the driver was kinda glad that he was saved by the alien hedgehog as he says.

DRIVER: wait are you the one that battled that egg mad scientist?

SONIC: *outs a thumb up while driving* the one and only, but please call me by my hero name blue justice. but anyway you have nothing to fear citizen because i'm here tosave the day and kick badguys butts also i do a pretty good job at it-*sees a old woman who's about to get hit by the van* HOLY CRAP!!

sonic steered hard as to avoid hitting the old lady but losing control of the van. the robbers from the back where they fall off the back of the van as they roll on the road.

sonic was trying to keep the van steady. sonic had a 'under control look on his face.

SONIC: don't worry everything is under control!

DRIVER: YOU ARE TERRIBLE AT THIS!

sonic turns his head around to look at the driver.

SONIC: your negative atittude is NOT helping at all man!

the driver looked near the passenger seat to see an advance looking line bomb near him.

DRIVER: there's a bomb!

SONIC: were?! *looks near the passener seat* okey no need to fear!

sonic grabs it and throws it out the window.

SONIC: *heavily breaths out* that was a close one, well atleast--

DRIVER: AAAAHHHH LOOK INFRONT OF YOU!!

sonic looks straight at the road and sees him in the van heading straight for a kid who is on a side walk and has a ice cream in hand. sonic goes for the brakws as he slams his foot on the brakes but can't as he looks down to see a small pile of cash underneath the brakes.

SONIC: oh come on!

DRIVER: why aren't you on the brakes?!

SONIC: it's jammed, but i have another idea!

DRIVER: *sarcasticly* oh and what's that?!

SONIC: *jumps out the window of the van* this!

sonic runs infront of the van, he uses his hands to push the van backwards as his legs spin around in a red line circle as he stops the van from hitting the kid as it stops thanks to his strenght of course.

the kid's jaw dropped seeing the blue hedgehog stop the van like that as his ice cream dropped from his cone, sonic turned around to the kid as he gives him a thumbs up and smiles at him.

SONIC: you okey kid?

KID: cool.

SONIC: *chuckles* i'll take that as a yes. *runs away from the scene*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

sonic looks down from a building near the scene as the police cars arrived and arrested the robbers and gave the driver a blanket around him. sonic saw the kid have a smile on his face knowing he was saved by a superhero. sonic smiled at this standing proudly as he has his fists on his hips.

SONIC: all in a hero's work for....*does his iconic blue justice pose*

*does his iconic blue justice pose*

BLUE JUSTICE!!!