SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 1: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG vs DR EGGMAN!!!! [FINALE]

in eggman's lair is eggman putting the supercharged quill into a container and presses a through buttons as he's dark lair now having lights and seeing from the railling his badniks being built at a fast paced thanks to the quill he obtained. and behind him is anne who's in a containment glass and with anger on her face.

ANNE: you think those robots are gonna beat sonic? you're dead wrong!

DR EGGMAN: ha you fool! *turns around to face anne* that little hedgehog maybe very powerful, but we all know that even for him he can't handle 100 of my badniks! oh and don't forget my badniks are also supercharged by his own powers! HE'S POWERS WILL BE HIS DOWNFALL!!! NNYAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA *coughs* *coughs* *coughs* *coughs* ahh, my.....throat.

ANNE: you know, you should really stop doing that evil laugh dude.

DR EGGMAN: *hands on knees* thanks...little girl.

ANNE: I HAVE A NAME!

DR EGGMAN: whatever girl, i have impotant things to do. *walks away to his eggmobile*

ANNE: *in her mind* sonic you better kick this egghead's butt.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.