SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2: dr eggman's rise to true power!

[WHEN SONIC SENDED EGGMAN FLYING]

eggman is seen still in his eggmobile still flying in the air until he's sent crashing into a island leaving a massive crater of dirt as eggman gets out of his eggmobile while groaning and from the dizziniss from the crash but gets himself up slowly and crawled abit until she stopped to look at his surroundings to find himself in the middle of the island.

eggman gets up and dusts himself off as he looks at his damaged eggmobile while some sparks come out from it, eggman pinches the bridge of his nose and shouts.

DR EGGMAN: i can't believe i got defeated by that blue hedgehog!! argh, i underestimated him i was foolish to think i could defeat him with just my badniks! curse that annoying blue rodent!!!

eggman grabs a medium large rock he lifts it over his head.

DR EGGMAN: AARGHH!!!

eggman shouts as he throws it into the darker parts of the forest. eggman grumbles and curses inder his mouth as he walks to his eggmobile until he hears the rock hit something that isn't part of the island.

DR EGGMAN: *in mind* now that was a impact better check it out it might be my way out.

eggman walks to were he throwed the rock at and he moved alot branches bushes until he found a strange temple that he has never seen before.

DR EGGMAN: *in mind* now this is getting my interest.

eggman  walks up the stairs of the temple he reaches the top as he sees something on the padistal as he is astonished at it but of the power he can feel from it as it was a green emerald of unknown origins.

DR EGGMAN: this is something else...entirely different, i wonder.

eggman holds the mysterious emerald off it's padistol and walks down the stairs and back to his eggmobile and gets on it as he takes the blue quill from it with his hand and brings out the emerald from his pocket and puts both together when this happens th quil starts sparking the same energy as sonic's but more supercharged as  eggman put it back in the eggmobile as it starts to power up as the red lines appear on it as it hovers.

eggman still in the eggmobile has a grin on his face as he now knows what this emerald he has in his hand can be capable of.

DR EGGMAN: imagine what i can do with this emerald, i could finally make my egg empire and destroy that rodent once and for all!! NYAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

eggman flies in his eggmobile to his lair to begin making his army and empire.