SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2: sudden robot attack on los angeles and return of eggman!

the scene changes to sonic drying his shoes by shaking his legs at a fast paste without moving. mr boonchuy was putting all the fishing stuff away in his car. mr boonchuy finished it as he gets in the car and starts it.

sonic was done drying his shoes as he was about to get in the back seat of the car wanting to relax in the car then run back to los angelas but before he could, he heared dozens of robotic like hovering above him as he looke up in confusion but it turned to shock when he a whole bunch of new and improved eggniks flying above sonic and heading straight at los angeles. 

SONIC: that is not good.

mr boonchuy gets out the car and sees what sonic is seeing.

MR BOONCHUY: those look like the same robots when that egg maniac attacked you sonic?! 

SONIC: yep and they look new and improved which is a bad thing, mr boonchuy you need to go back to los angeles and get in your house with anne and miss boonchuy!

MR BOONCHUY: okey just be careful sonic! *gets back in the car and drive off to los angeles*

SONIC: *cocky smirk*i don't need to be!

sonic gets in a starting running position his hands on the ground as he started doing his move super peal out to gain speed his peal out turned blue with blue energy around them as he speeds off going past mr boonchuy and leaving a blue streak of energy.

SONIC: *in mind* so eggman's back huh? *smiles* well he better be ready for a humililating beatdown!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.