SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 1: the beginning of a ARCH-NEMIESES!

it was night as sonic and anne were inside of anne's school, hiding from the unknown person sending robots at them. sonic was looking through a teachers desk and grabbing a bunch of school papers.

SONIC: you know anne, i never know why teachers have to make you do work on a piece of paper. i mean why do you humans have to learn this stuff anyway?

ANNE: aahh, that's one of the reasons i hate teachers! your right why do i need to learn this stuff if i can just do it!

SONIC: well this stuff is boring and all, you'll need that stuff in the future anne. annd maybe tone down the whole *air quotes* "I HATE TEACHERS AND STUFF".

ANNE: *pouts* fine.

sonic gets off the desk he was on as looks through the classroom window.

SONIC: to be honest with you anne..i always wanted to go at a school like you. you know; making friends,hanging out with them,getting a girlfriend/boyfriend,enjoying the school life annd finally...going to a school dance.

anne felt bad for the alien hedgehog as she looks at him with sympathy and walks next to him looking out the window as he is.

ANNE: then why don't you just go then?

sonic turns his head to anne.

SONIC: *sighs sadly* i can't anne. i mean look at me, if people saw me like this the goverment will capture me and expirament on me or worse.

sonic looks back at the window.

ANNE: when you say it like that, it makes alot of sense.

sonic was just still looking at the window but really he was looking at the stars in the night sky.

SONIC: yeah...anne?

ANNE: yeah?

SONIC: do you ever wonder that there's more out there in the stars, like the universe itself?

ANNE: .......sometimes.

SONIC: you know..i never met my parents. longclaw told me she found me on her door step as a baby, she told me she has never seen something like me in her entire life. that got me thinking hard..what if i'm the last of my species or that i was just abandoned by my parents. *frowns*

ANNE: wow, i never knew that sonic. but why are you here if you have longclaw as your mom?

SONIC: *a tear falls on his face*..........she died.

ANNE: oh...*somber expression* sonic i didn't mean to get too personal in life*looks at sonic*

SONIC: thanks anne, but don't blame yourself. she told me to look for a new family but i'm afraid that if i do, i might forget about her.

anne puts her hand on sonic's shoulder.

ANNE: sonic if longclaw saw who you were, she would be so proud of you.

sonic had a flew tears in his eyes and rubbed them off his face.

SONIC: thanks anne, your right she would be proud.

sonic stops leaning on the window he was looking at and looked at anne as he hugs her.

ANNE: *hugs back* no problem dude.

they both stop hugging. they suddenly start hearing robotic footsteps coming from the classroom front door.

ANNE: are those robot footsteps?