SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2: tails and sonic VS the egg empire! PART 1

sonic opens his eyes slowly and finds himself laying on his back on a grass field and gets up half way looking around him and seeing he's back in green hills in it's grass field. sonic rubs his forhead and blinks a flew times and shakes his head abit. he gets up slowly and looks to see tails getting up too.

SONIC: uurgh, tails how did eggman teleport us all the way here?

TAILS: i think i have the answear to that, eggman had all seven chaos emeralds and when he said those two words he must of caused us to teleport here in greenhills.

SONIC: but how did he know to do that?

TAILS: i don't know sonic, but what i do know that now he has the abillitie to teleport anything which is...

SONIC: very bad. but right now tails we need to get back to earth and save anne and everyone else. all we need to get back are*realizes*oh shoot!

TAILS: what wrong sonic?

SONIC: i left my backpack back on earth!

suddenly the ground  started to shake as their feet feel the ground and hear a loud rumble.

SONIC: oh great now what?! *has hands out with an annoyed look*

 tails looks over to see something coming out of the ocean from a far and he pats sonic's arm.

SONIC: what is it tails? *looks to see where tails is looking* what the..

then it finally got out the ocean as a massive circlish shadow was above them as they had shocked expressions on their faces and bodys.

SONIC AND TAILS: HOLY MOLEY!!!

right after they said that it dissapeared out of the sky as sonic and tails were very confused and surprised by this.

SONIC: DID IT JUST TELEPORT?!

TAILS: IT DID! IT MUST OF TELEPORTED TO EARTH!

SONIC: tails we need to get to earth and stop eggman!

TAILS: this must of been eggman's plan all along.

SONIC: yeah, tails do have a way to get us both to earth?

TAILS: actually i do *takes a ring out of his backpack on his back* ta-da!

SONIC: *puts his fist in the air* YES! lets go find your plane tails! 

TAILS: agreed!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.