SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 1: blue blur meets bush girl.

in the boonchuy's house anne who was in her room chilling after school was over and still wearing her school uniform. until she saw from her window a explosion from another house's roof and saw something coming out of the explosion.

ANNE: WHAT THE?!

the thing was flying straight ay her window as it hits her window.

ANNE: AAAAAHHHHH!! *falls on the floor*

anne saw as the thing falled off the window and hits the grass ground of the backyard of the house on it's back.

ANNE: what the heck was that?! i better see where it dropped!

anne runs out her room and runs down stairs to the backyard to see a anthropomorphic blue hedgehog who is unconsious and has some black explosive marks on his body and he groans while still knocked out.

ANNE: oh.my.GOD!!

anne slowly approaches the alien blue hedgehog as she gets a stick from the ground, as she pokes the alien blue hedgehog with it.

ANNE: what are you? some..kind of...alien blue hedgehog??

sonic then opens his eyes getting straight up as anne screams along with sonic.

ANNE: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

SONIC: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

ANNE: YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!! *swinging the stick at sonic*

SONIC: whoa! hey, i'm not the bad guy here! *dodges the swings*

sonic quickly snatches the stick off anne's hand and throws it away.

ANNE: THEN WHY DID YOU CRASH IN MY BACKYARD HUH?!? *opens her arms out*

SONIC: okey! 1; i was being chased by a bunch of egg shaped robots. 2; i destroyed them and was running away from the scene. and 3; I WAS SHOT BY A FREAKING MISSILE AND I GOT LAUNCHED AT YOUR HOUSE ANNE!

ANNE: wait,wait. how the heck do you know my name dude?

SONIC: oh that, well i've been watching you and your friends.

ANNE: *angry* WHAT?! YOUV'E BEEN STALKING ME?! you sicko!

SONIC: what no! i'm not a stalker! i just watched you having a great life and stuff you know? i mean i don't have a family or friends. *chuckles sadly* oh, you know how it is..being along and having nothing but yourself. being alone has it's tolls on people am i right? *frowns and looks down*

anne stopped being angry after hearing the alien hedgehog that he wasn't a stalker and wished he had something like that she put her hand on the top of his head and smiles.

sonic looks up to see anne smiling at him.

ANNE: sorry i called you a stalker dude.

SONIC: *smiles* thanks anne, your always nice to people even if you haven't met them before.

ANNE: aw thanks. soo you think someone is after you?

SONIC: yeah and to make matters worst they probrably want my power to.

ANNE: wait you have powers?

SONIC: well of course i do anne, i'm an alien. also i kinda made that whole blackout.

ANNE: wow you must be that powerful to do that.

SONIC: *rubs the back of his head* yeah thanks anne. but now i have to leave.

ANNE: not if we find out who's after you.

SONIC: your right! but how?

ANNE: um that. *points at a egg drone*

SONIC: urgh i'm starting to hate those thing!

ANNE: why?

the egg drone shoots a laser at anne but sonic tackles her out the way as the laser destroys a chair behind them.

SONIC: *helps anne up* because of that!

ANNE: i under stand now.

SONIC: just stay here and let me deal with this egg dumpling!

sonic charges his spindash charges at the egg drone going through it's lasers as he destroys it with his spindash. he lands on the grass ground.

SONIC: now that's over, i think we should leave your house before the person who's after me decides to destroy it.

ANNE: agreed, and i know just where to go.

SONIC: it's the school isn't it?

ANNE: you bet!

SONIC: what about your parents?

ANNE: oh don't worry about that they're on vacation for 3 weeks in hawai.

SONIC: and they left you all along?

ANNE: well they did close the restaraunt so i wouldn't do it and they do trust me abit to be alone

SONIC: okey then hold on tight!

sonic quickly holds anne bride style and speeds off to anne's school. but what they didn't know is that a small robotic bug with a camera was saw the whole conversation and the footage. eggman still in his lair heared their conversation and knew were they were going.

EGGMAN: *evily chuckles* so, they want to know who's after them well..guess it's time for my introduction. NNNYYAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!