SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2: sonic VS the true death egg robot!!!

we go back to sonic,tails and anne, who just landed on the road of los angelas after defeating eggman and destroying his death egg as it plunged in the ocean near the city. sonic,tails and anne were both on the ground near the tornado as they were excited over their victory.

SONIC: YAAHOOOO WE DID IT TAILS! UP TOP LITTLE BRO! 

sonic and tails both jump in the airas they both high fived in the air and done high five combos and to finish it off, they both chest bumped their chests.

TAILS: YA! 

ANNE: *mind blowned* i can't believe...WE JUST SURVIVED THAT OH MAN DUDE, TAILS YOU WERE SO NSANE HOW YOU JUST SWINGED IN AND SAVED US BOTH!!  

TAILS: *blushed embarressed and smiles* o-oh thanks a-anne that's such a cool thing to say.

SONIC: *pats tails's shoulder and smiles* and for a cool reason to tails, if it wasn't for you i would've been a goner fighting those tough two badniks and getting those chaos emeralds aswell you're a hero tails, a awsome and cool one at that.

TAILS: *amazed* wow..sonic no one has ever called me one thanks sonic. *hugs sonic*

this reminded sonic of what mr boonchu- no, his dad told him that you don't need to be a superhero or wear a stupid cape or spandex suit to save the day, being called a hero or legend is good enough and when sonic gets o his dad, his gonna apolegize to him.

sonic hugged tails back and anne looked at them and said..

ANNE: *hands on cheeks* AAWWWW! you two look sooo cute hugging eachother!

both tails and sonic blushed and felt embarressed a they quickly parted ways and looked at anne with embarressed faces but shaked them off.

SONIC: soooooo...anyway eggman is defeated and his death star rip off is in the ocean, but i just have one question. *hand rubbing chin* why would eggman search for the chaos emeralds if he wasn't going to use them to beat me??

ANNE: yeah, eggman never told me his plans or him using the chaos emerlads while i was captured.

just as they were talking the remains of the death egg robot as it crashed near them.

ANNE/SONIC/TAILS: WHOA!!!

TAILS: well....i guess now we can have our answers.

SONIC: well i'll check in the head of it, tails anne stand back he might have another trick up his sleeve.

sonic spin jumps on the head of it and spin bounds on it take off the head of it and sonic look inside of the head and has a surprised expressionon his face seeing no eggman, but sonic looks to see a recorder in it and takes it out.

sonic goes to anne and tails. 

TAILS: is that a recorder? and that means that..

ANNE: eggman tricked us good. i hate to say this but, this guy is just a smart egg,

SONIC: *sighs* agreed, but if he knew he was gonna lose then he must of had a backup....

just as sonic said that a massive black tecnological black ball crashed behind sonic,tails and anne, as it made a shake in the ground making them jump abit as they  turned around looking at the massive black ball infront of them now.

SONIC: ..plan.

suddenly something bursts out on top of the black technological ball as it gets out and lands on the ground and it's revealed to be