-17-

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 4

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 4. First Stage.
"The Encounters"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 1640]
[Duration: Medium]

Lefty looked away from his partner, opting to look to the ground. She watched her own hands, robotic hands with dents and burns, seeing how she become a machine over time.

Remember... Then, a film of images came to Charlotte's memory: Her games with Elizabeth, the meetings at the pizzeria, the four laughing and cartoonish animatronics, the family dinners with her brother and their parents, the nights when Henry read her stories... And the day Afton ended all that happiness.

However, there was more, Charlie, he remembered absolutely everything, remembered Afton, she remembered his father, remembered being on a puppet day and night, trapped, seeing those new robots on stage, singing the same songs over and over again.
But Elizabeth no, she was incapable, she did not recognize her brothers, nor her father, not even the face of her mother, she does not remember being alive. And that was because of the remaining position in Circus Baby.

When the animatronic ended Elizabeth's life, her soul was trapped in the robot's endoskeleton.
But as long as Circus Baby was kept alive and awake by the remnant, Elizabeth would never take control.
They spent years, days and months trapped in that basement, only with the voice of the other companion robots. More than 20 years passed until someone arrived at the control module, a young boy, who carefully observed the behavior of the machines.
Elizabeth saw him, but, she couldn't recognize him, she didn't remember her older brother. And she couldn't do anything to prevent Circus Baby from taking control, and she and the other animatronics formed what they called... Ennard, the ultimate fusion...

Or so it was, until she was expelled. Freddy, Foxy and Ballora did not want her, they kicked Baby out of the group creating a discord between both sides.
It was not until later, when things between the two seemed to calm down.
With the passage of time, the remnant of Circus Baby ended, and when it gave its last breath, Elizabeth took control of it, finally, after more than 30 years waiting, only to take revenge on her own creator.

"William Afton's daughter? Who would believe it! Do you hear that, girls?!"

And the bear laughed at the situation, however the hatred and resentment towards her father, made them form forces again, this time separately to search for the murderer who eliminated so many dreams.
Although things seemed to change, when she after so long, was the first to find his whereabouts.

"So... You were not so useless after all, Elizabeth."

Her father finally recognized the merit, feeling pride that her daughter survived just like him.