>42<

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 6

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 6. Nineth Stage.
"New Reborn"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 3000]
[Duration: Extensive]

The atmosphere crept over those present.
Under the watchful eye of the one who was considered missing, the empty silver eyes that the puppet cried watched the scene with suspicion and shyness.
How should he respond?

The man stepped forward, unafraid of the soul that stalked his form.
Discomfort in the air, Jeremy took a step back, not wanting to have anything to do with the dark memories. Sam kept his gaze attentive, he knew of the existence of souls, but he had never seen Marionette in person in front of him.
Next to him, the first man, named Henry Emily, who hid his identity under the shadow of the company.

He was alive, all this time he was. Hidden from outside eyes, to the point that he didn't even know his own company of his existence.
He remained hidden under another name and another guise, associated with everything around him, now with his work at the hands of his offspring, his profile was lower than ever since his last breath.

Henry sacrificed himself many years ago, to try and stop Afton and the souls tied to him.
Michael Afton stayed by his side, according to the plan, he was forced to stay until everything was reduced to ashes.
But Henry committed the sin, the remnant he swore to hate saved him.
His son, Samuel, found him some time later, leaving everyone for dead, and him as the only survivor.
He took advantage of that substance in his last moments of life, his body engulfed in burns, his skin roasted and his jet-colored clothing smoldering under the flames.
The remnant did not take long to take effect, slowly regenerating his tissues. His wounds healed over time, but the harsh scars remained, being the memory of his nightmares every night.
His mistake, Henry gave his life to that liquid when he was nearly 80 years old, too much time had passed, his mind and bones would not last much longer, and yet, by using the remnant in his favor, he prolonged his life longer, indefinitely, it was trapped in the body of an 80-year-old man, scarred and exhausted, until the substance disappeared from his body over time.

The remnant is not permanent, it is consumed over time, and sooner or later, it is gone.
The animatronics didn't have much time left, but they stood up until now, taking for granted that surely thanks to Afton's help, they found more of that liquid.
But they wouldn't last any longer, they were aware, Charlie didn't care, she was a soul, independent. Elizabeth, in turn, did not depend on it either.
Unlike them, Molten Freddy and the funtime that made it up, they did need the remnant to continue existing. They took advantage of the glamrock to draw their energies, and when Freddy and Ballora fled Montgomery and Chica's carcasses, they left both robots empty like broken shells.
Without strength, they only lasted a few more months, their destroyed bodies could not recharge in the stations that were scattered around the establishment, Chica was scared, she threw everyone on her side, while every day, every hour, she was left without strength .
Montgomery, who felt the strongest and most empowered, was now hiding, depressed and angry, frustrated and powerless, knowing that his days were numbered.
With that horrible feeling of knowing that they would die, sooner or later.