■54■

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 8

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 8. Fifth Stage.
"The Burn Trap"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 5700]
[Duration: A lot...]

Scrapbaby's metallic footsteps were muffled by the padded plastic floor of the nursery.

The animatronics delicately roamed the place stealthily in search of their targets.

Baby was devastated, she was barely standing, she stumbled with every step, she had lost a wheel on her skates, forcing her to walk most of the time. Her face plates, which she could move at will, were now broken, two of them had come loose, and while one of her two remaining ones still seemed functional, the last one remained immobile due to lack of springs.
The entire inside of her chest was exposed, smoke coming out of her endoskeleton and numerous sparks coming out of her.
Her left arm was paralyzed and mangled, unable to move her hand.
Her chest fan had stopped working, inside hers, between wires and burnt metal, you could see the place where the remnant tank would originally be.
However, it was empty, there was no remnant.
Scrapbaby was dead.
But Elizabeth was still alive, being a soul, she lacked the need for the remnant, despite the fact that the body she possessed of hers did need it to stand.

The ghost girl still maintained her determination to advance in that decrepit and destroyed body.

Staggering, she advanced towards the children's mazes that were located on the sides of the nursery.
Respectively the green one in the middle, it was smaller and easier to inspect inside it.
She glanced up warily around the place, dragging her eyes down the colored slides and between the emerald fences.
She until she reached one of the generators that was barely visible, but provided enough noise to be located.
But... How was she going to reach him? She was too big to enter the slides or even fit through the small and narrow corridors, her orientation was not the best at the moment either.

- Little girl, this place does not suit you - A heartbreaking voice was heard behind the robot.

Elizabeth calmly turned around at the voice of the daycare assistant.
She searched for him with her eyes, but she didn't find him.

- You think it's a rabbit hole and actually in the lion's den - Laughter echoed off the walls.

Elizabeth followed the voice to a shed in the far wall. There was a figure in the background, crouching, lurking in the dark.
The girl recognized him, it was Moon, the night daycare attendant. He was hidden in the darkness of his own room, peering out as he judged her actions.

This one wore black and white clothes that combined his face in the shape of a moon.

Elizabeth hesitated for a few seconds, thinking of ignoring him. But she just couldn't help it.