■56■

╔═════════════════╗Chapter 8

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 8. Seventh Stage.
"The Burn Trap"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 2500]
[Duration: Extensive]

How had we gotten this far?
A few days ago, Afton had escaped from the burning grave in Freddy Fazbear's Rockstar Melodies.
The latest pizzeria from Fazbear Entertainment.
After wandering the streets, and some arguments between the broken protagonists, thanks to Charlotte they found the opening of the new Mega Pizzaplex.
The shopping center that they soon usurped as soon as they had it in front of them.

The sides split multiple times, Elizabeth was hesitant about who to follow, and while Molten Freddy sought dominance, and Charlie meticulously analyzed situations, Afton and Vanessa bitterly came together to form a... not very good team, but still, productive somehow.

Finally and after many hours, the sides parted ways and new characters arrived to corner Afton, the man behind it all.
And despite the ghosts of Cassidy and Evan, along with the guards from Fazbear Entertainment, the murderous attempts of the Funtime, Charlotte and Baby finally teaming up to gain strength, and all Glamrock alerted to the intrusion... Afton managed to counteract and survive all of this, managing to even become more powerful and eliminate several participants from the game, taking some victims ahead.

And Vanessa, she was very supportive so far, getting the job done and following orders for a better collaboration between the two of us.
But even so, she continues to doubt his actions and his morals, something that annoys Afton and pushes him to be more demanding and impatient with the goal.
Forcing Vanessa to reach the limit where she is not capable of being aware of her actions.

The relationship between the two has been a complete failure, the two argue and hate each other, but they are together for a dubious mutual benefit that binds them to collaborate.
This forges a bitter and toxic enmity between the two, where neither agrees with the actions to be taken.
The fights between the two have led them to argue over his pride and her honor, until one of them...

Inevitably end up broken.

And Vanessa... has already reached her own limit.

Too bad Golden Freddy wasn't the only one who witnessed that event with its own eyes.
Well, the head of Fazbear Entertainment, Henry Emily, came confused to the screams of the young security guard, after being injured and attacked by the golden rabbit.

And now he was in the crosshairs of the woman, who, desperate to reach an end to this story, would strike back against William Afton's greatest nemesis.

Vanessa went to kill.

But her lack of strength and nerves ate at her, and Henry was able to fend her off by holding the woman's armed hand.
She tried to attack him and push her knife to defeat him and stab him, but he was undoubtedly stronger physically.
So she didn't have much to do.