Love is Great, Love is Fine

Her head swam in a pool of murky half-asleep thoughts.
Brain afloat between the depths of dreams, and the sunshine of full consciousness.
She reached out and blindly grasped her lifeline, wincing as the phone's white glare assaulted her eyeballs.
Iris tapped on the two text notifications.
A picture of dollhouse-sized Jim ,dozing beside his prank bedmate.
And a text,the latter much more recently sent: 'Jimbo still Tiny Jim. Because not un-shrunk yet, will stay at my house again tonight. Sorry, Iris.'

Pain gnawed at her heart, setting her teeth on edge. He still hadn't texted her himself. Neither this morning, nor yesterday, nor the night before that.
She plugged her device in to charge, moodily flopped on her back,and kicked out to stretch her stiff legs.

Iris felt a hairy, hard back meet her toes. She drew her legs up to her chest , sitting up curiously.
It felt like a large warm animal; it looked twice the size of her old, giant tiger plushie. This was a lion one, sand-pale and skilfully made.
Its mane was a massively long and thick bush, that felt as dry hay. She leaned over the faux-white lion, running a hand along the handsome sleeping face. Huge, realistic paws. Dark lips grimacing on the side of the jaw that faced her, disclosing fearsome yellowed canines.
...What the heck.
Noping out!!

Iris sprang straight off the foot of the bed and hit the carpet headfirst, yelping all the way.
Grey feet stood near her nose.
"Ah, goob mordig," she tried to say with nose flattened against the floor.
Bandages rubbed her side, as strong arms scooped her up in a tangle of long hair and limbs.

Their face came into view.
"From what I recall of human courtship, it is custom to display your good hunting skills to a prospective mate. "
" If I said I liked waking up to an animal carcass on my bed, I'd be lion."
" This does not please you??"
" I miiight prefer a bouquet of flowers."
Bellroc growled. " You test my patience, human."
" My name is Iris."

Redhead's Mavis- fangs caught the light.
" A pleasure to mate you, Iris."
She grinned nervously. " You meant to say 'meet' ..."

Nope. Nope, they did not, given that the demigod flung her on her bed and straddled her,then planted kisses along the column of her neck.
She bucked and reared , and was pushed right back down.
Iris grabbed one of their bangs and tugged sharply. Their lips peeled away wetly, they gave a snarl.
" Consent first. It is custom to ask a prospective mate for their consent."

" Alright then. Do you give your consent ?"
"Yes. Consent given."

Fire bloomed from their right hand , forming their staff. She was yanked off the bed by magic, and her back was driven close to the wall. Bellroc swiftly neared to her dangling ankles, and their left hand sharply pulled at her nightgown. It pulled taut over her skin, and with a loud ripping noise it was rent in two. Her undies and sports bra soon joined it , making a little pile some distance below her feet. Flames ate the clothing, and the majick's breathing grew heavier, lip pulling back over their teeth.
Iris jerked in surprise at the touch of bathwater-warm fingertips, feeling around her folds.
They found the " button" and rubbed circles around it,drawing gasps and squeaks out of her. A feeling of sunshine and soaring swelled within, her senses lit up with every touch.
Clear liquid slicked her down below, and with a quick motion, Bellroc poofed the fire out of existence.
Two fingers thrust in .
"No, no, not yet, it hurts..." Iris breathed, teeth gritting together. The digits were removed.
They gently lowered her into their arms, releasing the orange magic and the staff.
" You'll enjoy it, minu valjyr. But you must first get used to it."

She hesitantly nodded. Pulses of pleasure still lingered, and she wanted more.
The girl found herself being carefully laid down on the bed. Bellroc took off their pauldrons, moved her phone and placed them on the nightstand, eyeballs facing the two of them.
Their rings of gold and wreath of bones ,gold earrings,and bracelet were taken off next.Then their monstrous cape of feathers,their wooden breastplate and blue top, and finally, all that remained was Bellroc's handwoven, ash wood- black pants.
They placed the other items on her dressing table,then stood on the mattress and tugged said pants down to their ankles.
She wasn't expecting what she saw.
" No underwear??"

No answer, either. Her legs were opened, and they re-inserted their slicked fingers. She was caught in a sweet, strong kiss, and her hands dragged along Bellroc's ribs, chest, throat,cheeks, then reached for and felt their irresistible legs.
Bellroc's unoccupied hand stroked her hair,after which it gripped her right shoulder.

The fingers inside her soon delivered pleasure rather than pain.
One more thrust, had her bucking and moaning through her teeth, vision whiting out and the earth and sky meeting tumbling falling

freefall

freefall until those arms caught her and bore her back down into the bed.

They didn't stop; despite her writhing from the needles of too- sharp pleasure that relentlessly pierced her downstairs.
" Mmnn...nono,stop,please, please-"
Iris whimpered, tears welled up in her eyes. The demigod saw it, their expression shifted from feral lust to apology. They smiled. She was shushed and caressed. The urge to cry went away.
" Sorry. "
The hazy sunshine glowed less brightly in her brain. She sighed in bliss, totally relaxed. " How about I do something for you?"
" The sight of you is enough, minu valjyr."

" But,"
Iris wiggled out from underneath them,
" I'm happy to give,"
She pushed at them so they'd lay down,
" more ."

Iris's hand reached between Bellroc's legs. They bucked at her touch, arousal written on their face.
She tirelessly worked at it,eventually giving them their own climax.
They recovered much faster than her, apparently. She was grabbed and urged to mount them.
Their bodies created friction as they moved together. Breathy moans and throaty growls were the lovers' sole utterances.

One more time, they both crested the wave of ecstasy. It gave underneath them, and girl and androgyne crashed back down.
They lay breathing. Bellroc's hand found hers, and they threaded their fingers through her own.
Iris's heart, and Bellroc's two, all thumped in sync. Time was away and somewhere else.

Time was away, and she was here.