Jon

"how about the fact that you don't let me speak?you always jump into conclusion before I even get to say a word"Gab shouted at me angrily.

" How do you explain coming home with Lisa beside you?I wanted to surprise my husband at the airport and there Lisa smiling at something stupid you were telling her" I demanded.

" You're trying to piss me off"He warned.

"Well,you are late to the party because I'm already pissed off and if you are gonna run around with shapeless flat chested girls,I expect you to respect me by not letting them sit at my spot in your car" I rolled my eyes.

"What are you even saying?" he looked at me confused.

"I saw you dropped her off two days ago while I was at Diva's and today you're coming back from New York with her"I shouted.

" That's because she's my subordinate, She's my assistant and one day she's gonna take my position when I get promoted"He said.

" Did you tell me you were going on a honeymoon with her?"I asked.
" What honeymoon?I told you I was going to New York to meet our investors there"He said.

" And you didn't tell me that you were going with someone especially that woman,she has eyes for you"I sat down.

" She's engaged and getting married next week"He looked at me

*****
We stared at the good doctor going quiet all of a sudden.
"See?Jon is paranoid all the time,He sits down makes assumptions,He would have made a good lawyer or detective ,a reporter would be better and then he tables them down with wrong envidence making me look like cheap cheat" Gabriel said.

"That's because you don't tell me things,You wake up one day and tell me you're travelling to Chicago or Japan or wherever but you'll never tell me who you are going with or what you're going over to do" I countered him.

"I never knew I was supposed to tell you everything I'm about to do" He sat back.

"Doctor,you can pitch in whenever you feel like" I looked at the doctor.

"In Marriage,the only thing that matters the most is understanding and communication just like what we are doing,Gabriel...what if Jon wakes up one day and say he's going to England and you find out he's actually going to England for his ex's birthday or Some other function that you should've known about"Dr Love smiled.

" He wouldn't dare"Gabriel said.

" I wouldn't?but you do that all the time"I shouted.

" Stop shouting,you're being a kid"Gab rolled his eyes.

" Oh, I'm being a kid?well I'll have you know that you're married to one and can get arrested for cradle snatching"I glared at him.

" Let's take a deep breathe" Dr Love said."Gabriel, Telling your husband things doesn't mean he's stalking or know all about your buisness, if you don't tell him where you are going to and who you're going with, you are helping him build assumptions" Dr Love said.

"Doctor, I don't tell him so that he doesn't get worried or jealous" Gabriel said.

"Jealousy doesn't build when you explain yourself, if I saw my wife walking out of the airport with someone when I assumed she was alone, I would feel like she's cheating too" Dr Love smiled.

"See? It's not so hard.. I'm not jealous of Lisa, but when you do things like that I have no choice to speculate things"I said.

" I'm sorry babe"He hugged me.

" See?I can see it from here that you love each other so much all we need to clear is the misunderstanding and misconception and you are free to go home"Doctor Love smiled.

" So what's the next step?"I asked.

" Your husband"Doctor Love pointed at Gabriel.

" My husband doesn't want kids"Gabriel said.