Gabriel

I carried my gym bag rushing to get to the house before Jon.

"Goodmorning Doctor, oh.. are they your babies?" I asked bending down to scratch the Pug  and Chihuahua.

"Yes, meet Pearl and Purity.. they are eight years old and we are just coming back from their health check up"She smiled.

" So cute.. so so cute"I kissed the dogs petting them.

" I'm gonna get them inside, Pearl is so lazy that I'm sure she just wanna cuddle on the couch right now" She said.

"Can I come around just to play with them sometime? I mean I totally love dogs" I pleaded.

"I'm sorry you can't but I can bring them to you whenever you want them" Doctor Love smiled.

"Okay"I watched her hurry into her elevator and closed the door.

It was definitely the first time I was seeing her babies and I've never met her wife.
I stepped on something, it was her purse.
I should really get upstairs or Jon would kill me if he gets home before me.

I walked to her elevator, it opened which meant it wasn't locked so I rode to her unit, she was backing me looking at a huge painting which was the only one in the large sitting room.

She turned and looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" She demanded.

"Your purse" I said.
She snatched it and pushed me into the elevator glaring at me. We stared at each other as the door closed and I was taken down.
I stood outside her elevator door staring still confused.
Why was she crying? Is Doctor Love really okay? Where is her wife?

"Gab!!!" Nadia's shrill voice broke into my thoughts as she jumped on me.
"Hi, Nadia welcome to Las Vegas" I smiled.

She was Jon's bestfriend but after the first time we met, we became close because she was the brightest person and the only one close to Jon that didn't look at me with judgy eyes.
"What are you doing there and I need help over her?" Jon glared at us bring out the large suitcase.

"Did you move to Las Vegas?" I asked.
"Nope, Jonathan's mom sent all of that, She wanted to come with me. I had to convince her that we were going to Australia for the weekend" Nadia smiled.

"Should I unpack here or are we gonna go inside the warm house?"Jon stood akimbo.

" You both can get on, I touched Dr Love's dogs.. I might have fur on me"I said.

" Remove your clothes on the elevator and try not to get any fur on my floor"Jon half dragging Nadia into our elevator.
I walked to the security.
"Goodevening Max" I smiled.
"Goodevening Gabriel, looks like you have visitors" He said.

"Yes, um.. have you seen doctor Love's wife before?" I asked.

"I can't really say I have but she talks about her all the time, she's a quiet woman, no visitors" He answered.

My phone rang. Jon might just kill me today.

"See you later max" I said and hurried home.
I entered the bathroom immediately bathing, when I came out Jon and Nadia was eating pizza and talking.

"Babe, I think Doctor Love is strange" I said.

"You thought I was strange the first time I slide into your DM to ask you out" Jon rolled his eyes.

"He actually did.. you are strange, how do you even know gay?" Nadia imitated me.

"I mean it, she was crying earlier" I said.

"What? Do you think she had an argument with her wife?" Jon asked.
"It's none of your buisness, I have only the week to be here and we're seriously gonna talk about your love doctor? What did I hear about you moving? "Nadia interrupted me.

" We don't need to live in the penthouse anymore, it's expensive and I'm tired of city life, we wanna move into our own house"I smiled.

" Why? I love the penthouse"Nadia frowned.

" You can live here then"Jon said.