Jon

"what do you mean by you're referring us to another doctor after today?" I asked glaring at Isadora.

"I'm getting married in two weeks and I need to prepare" she said calmly.

"I thought you were married, to your pictures and empty house" I shouted.

"That is so rude" my husband stood up.

"I'm sorry, I lost it" I sat down.
"I don't even think you need my help anymore, I barely helped you guys.. you did it all on your own.. communication.. that's all matters.. communicating and understanding" Isa said.

"Doctor Love.. um.. Isa, we owe you for restoring our marriage and we wish you well in yours.. I totally understand and even though Jon is being annoying right now.. he understands too" Gab sat beside me.

"So I'm annoying now? You don't get the point do you? I'm young, handsome and rich and I can get another man who doesn't fimd me annoying tomorrow but I won't.. because I love you" I kissed him.

"Since you are my special patients and as a reward of bring my joy back to me, I can always give special counselling if you call me ahead of time" Isa smiled.

" Thank you so much"Jon hugged her.

The door opened and Nadia popped her head in.

"baby,we have to go for the dress fitting..leave these losers,let's go"Nadia said.

" That is unprofessional and there's a line between work and personal relationship..I'm gonna sue"I threatened.

" Why?you always say that to my husband each time he invites you to dinner not the threat part"Gab smiled.

" I'm not a loser,you are so gonna miss me when I move out of that shady penthouse"I flipped them off.

" Babe,should we just go to Miami for our vacation and go to their wedding from their"Gabriel said.

" That's good..I can attend your wedding and see my family"I smiled.

" Remember communications and understanding is all you need not a divorce"Isa said.

" Let's go"Gabriel dragged me out of the office.

" Why are you so in a hurry?"I asked.

" Why are you so clueless?Isa was practically begging you with her eyes to leave so she can fulfill one of her fantasies in the office"Gabriel said.

" Are they gonna.....oh my Goodness"I stopped in my tracks.

" That's why Nadia came,they bought our one hour,Isa want to fulfill every imagination she have of Nadia" Gabriel smiled.

"Should I fulfill one of your own fantasies then?the one in your office where you throw all the books down and fuck me" I whispered seductively.

"Please "Gabriel nodded eagerly opening the car door.

" I don't want to end up in the hospital please"I pleaded laughing.

" I'll drive carefully to our house..our new home"Gabriel entered the car kissing me.

" Please do"I said.

And we together we rode into the sunset more like got stuck in the busy traffic of Vegas🙄.

Damn