two

Reign's Pov

After the wedding reception is finished, we decided to go home. Ofcourse the couple needed to do their honeymoon.

I take Billie for a walk. My arms wrapped her small body as I guided her to walk with me comfortably.

"You okay?" I asked her because she's been silent since we step a foot outside the reception hall.

"Yes. It's just that..." Billie hesitates to continue so I stopped and cupped her face.

"Is it about Abby?" I asked her and she nodded. I hate it everytime she's being insecure or jealous about that woman. I hugged her and kissed her head.

"How can't I think about her? She's rich, she came from a powerful family and your parents wanted her for you right?" Billie replied and sighed. I cupped her face to looked at me.

"Listen to me baby..." I said as I stared at her ocean eyes... "No matter how much rich she is, no matter how much she gained my parent's attention, even though she is being vocal for liking me, she can never gets me. And if Abby has her position in the government or in any field , she can never replace you because you're the only one who will always takes a position inside my heart... Because I am all yours okay? The one and only Reign Harris is only for you Billie Eilish Baird O'Connell." I said with a smile on my face. Billie instantly blushed and I find it really cute. I grabbed her hand and kissed it. She stared at me in awe and smiled lovingly.

"I know it.." Billie said but some part of her face is still upset. I frowned then smirked.

I ran to the other side of the road. I almost got hit by a car and the driver honks it loudly. I bowed to him and said I'm sorry. Billie laughed at my silliness and I just wink at her as I walked to the other side of the street.

I saw a blocks of stones and I step foot on it so I can stand higher than the ground. It was already midnight but there's a lot of people whose busy in walking around the street.

"Excuse me!" I shouted while raising my hand. Billie walked over to stopped me because she thinks I am up to something stupid or funny but being Reign, I didn't mind her or any person who was already looking at me now

"Excuse me guys? Can you all listen to me for a while?" I yelled while Billie trying to stop me. She gripped my pants as she tried to pull me down but I keep doing my stuff.

"Reign stop it now." She whined. I gathered the attention of all the people who's passing by.

"yes you guys! Excuse me okay? I just want to tell you something." I said with a smile . They let me while cheering me up.

"My name is Reign Harris who is promising to love and always be faithful to the one and only beautiful Billie'Eilish O'Connell." I said as I turned around and lowered to Billie's level. I pointed her and all the people around us cheered because of my confession.

"Reign please get down now, it's embarrassing." Billie said as she keeps asking me to stop and get down.

"No, you're still unconvinced right? Just wait, i'll introduce you to these people so they will know who is the person I am inlove with."

"No no no! It's okay now Reign. I believe you now. So please can you get down?" Billie begged and I chuckled at her. I bowed to the crowd and they clapped their hands at me before I went down to Billie.

"Thank you guys!" I waved one last time to them and Billie chuckled while shaking her head. I turned to looked at Billie and smiled at her. She bit her lower lip and I didn't wasted time so I kissed her lips. The people around us started to shout louder and we both pulled away after.