sixteen

Reign's Pov

I left Billie whose been sleeping peacefully in her bed. But before I could leave, I called the housekeeping to clean the messed in the kitchen. I told them to not. leave any traced that will remind Billie what had happened last night.

I smile in content as I left Texas this morning even though my heart is really broken. I decided to stopped by in Jahseh's orphanage. I missed hanging out with my angels.

When the cab stops, I payed the driver and headed my way inside the house. The children we're already up. and they were having their breakfast. They greeted me with their toothy smiles which I find reallh cute. I also smiled at them and went to search for Jah.

I saw him inside the kitchen. while cooking a soup.

"Hey buddy?" I called him. and he was a little startled.

"Oh hi there." He said while. smiling at me. I approached him and took a picture.

"Yah, I know I'm handsome but please inform me sometime if you will take my pictures so I can pose like this... and this..." Jahseh let go of the spatula and started to do some stupid posting and I laughed at him. He's really funny.

"Hmn. Tell me Reign, are you okay?" He asked and I stopped laughing. I put back my camera inside my bag and nodded my head.

"It is better to tell you that I'm okay than to explain the reason why I'm not." I said with a faint smile and he didn't brag about the reason which I assume he already knew.

He finished up his cooking and headed towards the dining area where the children excitedly looking at the soup he prepared. I saw them as a family and one of my medicine. I grabbed my camera and started to take some photos again.

If I can't tell how I feel and what I'm wanting to see in my life, maybe my photographs can do well.

I also joined their breakfast and it helps me to ease my pain a little. The children entertained me again and I played with them. I noticed the time and its almost lunch so I decided to leave for now. They all gave me their warm hugs and I felt so touched. I bid my goodbye and left the house.

How I wish I can have a family with you Billie.

I was going back to our house when I noticed a familiar in the outside. When the cab stopped, I immediately entered our house and I was really surprised to see Maverick and Billie sitting in the living room. They looked like they've been talking for something. I can see how Billie's eyes flickered down like she was a bit hurt? I tried to ignore it because I should stop bothering about her.

""Maverick? Billie?" I called them and they both looked up to see me. Maverick stood up as he walked towards me wearing his bright smile.

"What are you guys doing in here?" I asked as I set aside my camera's bag.

"Well, we're about to go back to the city and since we're currently passing this street, I decided to stop by and see you." Maverick answered me and I nodded.

"Wow, it's so nice to have my boss visiting my house eh?" I joked and we both laughed.

But we broke our laughter when we heard someone shouting from the kitchen.

"Where the hell is Reign?! I told her to meet Mr. Park so she can make a deal and she's just fooling around again in that orphanage?!" The voice is firm and it sounded harsh. I felt embarrassed because they happened to witness my dad's condition. I bowed to him as I ran towards the kitchen but before I could reach it, my dad was already heading his way towards the living room while looking at me in not so good expression.