five

Reign's Pov

I can never asked for more... Waking up and seeing the love of my life beside me whose been sleeping peacefully is worth everyday. She really cute and this is one of my favorite view of her. I was smiling like an idiot while I'm tracing every detail of her face like I was sketching it using my finger.

Billie groan and ceased her brows. I just watched her as she slowly opened her eyes. I felt butterflies inside my stomach when I met her beautiful ocean eyes.

"Good morning beautiful." I greeted her with a sweet smile and she reciprocate. Billie moved closer to me as she snuggle into my neck. I gently put my lips on her forehead while locking my arms around her.

"How long have you been watching me?" She asked and I chuckled. Billie lifted her head then pout.

"Uhmn. I think almost an hour?" I replied while wiggling my brows. Billie playfully slapped my shoulder but then she smiled too.

"Let's get ready baby?" I asked and she nodded her head. We both get up from bed. Today , I promised to take her to our favorite hill where we usually spend our time together away from all our problems.

Billie went to take a shower first while I arranged our things. I went downstairs to prepare our breakfast. I'm not that good in cooking but Billie loves my cookies so I decided to make it.

While I am waiting for her, the sound of oven rang and I grabbed the pan to take the baked cookies be ready. I placed it into the plates and put it on our table. I felt a pair of arms encircled around my waist and I smiled knowing where it belongs.

"I baked some cookies." I said as I continue to arranged her plate. Billie giggled and I turned to face her.

"You know how much to make me flutter." She pouted and I peck her lips.

"Come on try it now. Or I will eat you rather?" I teased and she glared at me.

"Oh no you don't. We have many things to do." She said as she sat down to her chair while grabbing me. I also sat down and we started to eat our breakfast.

After we're both dressed up, we went towards our car and I drove. The ride was comfortable. Billie really loves to enjoy the view everytime we're on a trip and I didn't mind her. I was just smiling while watching this cutie until we reach the foot side of the mountain. There's a small cabin in there where Mr. John lives. He was the care taker of the place and he's our friend.

"Hi Mr. John." Billie greeted the old man. He then turned to study our faces since we haven't visited him for a while. And he grinned wide when he realized who we are. Billie gave him a hug and I followed.

"It's been a long time. I missed this couple." He joked and we both chuckled.

"Yeah. We became busy. But today, I promised Billie to go back in here and also to visit you." I said as I carried our things. Mr. John helped me and we goes inside his cabin. There were three little boys in there who usually played with us but now they were grown up so they were just to greet us. But then, after having a little conversation, we easily get along again.

Billie and I bid our goodbye because we need to do our plan. Mr. John just let us and he take care of our car and our things. We're currently hiking into the mountain.

"Ugh...baby?" I groaned while following her. Billie looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why?"

"Are you sure you didn't bring our house?" I complained but Billie rolled her eyes.

"You told me to bring what I want and what is needed right?" Billie answered while crossing her arms.

"But this is too heavy and you know we will climb a mountain." I groaned again as I sat down and placed the bags beside me. I wiped my sweats and Billie came by to my side.