thirteen

Reign's Pov

Billie hurriedly went inside the room and lock herself. I was left dumbfounded in the living room. The driver bid his goodbye earlier since Maverick called him and he needed to go back right away in LA. So it was just me and Billie alone in this spacious hotel room?

I suddenly blushed by the thought of being together, alone with her in three days. I don't know if I should be happy about this. I sighed and grabbed our bags as I arranged it in the couch. I separated my things from hers so if she wakes up, she will just grab her things later.

When I was done, I roamed by eyes around the hotel room. Maverick really have the money to chose this luxurious yet comfortable room. I went towards the kitchen and notice the fridge. I smiled as I walked over and opened it. But to my disappointment, there's nothing left in here. I closed the refrigerator and headed my way back in the living room. I'm bored.

Billie is probably sleeping right now and here I am staring at the TV screen even though I know it was turned off. I sighed for the nth time and stood up when I heard my phone ringtone. I turned to look at my phone's screen and saw a message from Drew. She really wanted me to see them tomorrow. She sent me a picture of her and her daughter. She resembles a lot of Drew's eyes. I smiled and put back my phone inside my pocket.

I decided to went outside to get some fresh air and take some photos to kill some time. As I walked in the town, I noticed these familiar places where we used to hang out. The parks, where I proposed to Billie. The University where we both graduated. But there's a certain place where I stopped and memories from the past comes back. The public market where me and Billie tried our first time to buy some groceries. I didn't realized that I was already smiling like an idiot. I take some pictures before I got an idea for something.

-

Billie's Pov

I woke up when I smelled something. I slowly opened my eyes and stretched my limbs as I roamed my eyes around the room. My eyes widen in shocked when I realized that it was already evening?! I jolt up from the bed and ran towards the door. I went downstairs and I saw nothing. I felt disappointed because I didn't see Reign inside the living room. I was about to go back in our room when I heard groans and squealed coming from the kitchen. So, I headed my way towards the kitchen and I don't know if I will be shock or I will laugh when I saw her.

Reign is cursing the frying pan and the fish she was trying to fry. She was holding the ladle like her life defended on it and she looks so scared and at the same time cute... I chuckled while watching her when she noticed my presence, I stopped and act like the way I used towards her.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a cold tone while trying to hide my smile.

"Oh you're awake now." She said while looking at me and holding firmly on the ladle.1

"Yeah. I woke up because of your loud squealed." Reign just huffed and turned to face again the fish she was frying when the oil started to burst up and she step away from the stove like a scared cat.

"Damn it ! That's why I hate it when I'm frying meat and fish! Stop hurting me you stupid oil and you brownie fish aish!" I can't held back my laughter anymore so I let it out. I laughed so much because of her. She never changed at all.

"Oh my god!"She jumped like a surprised kid while running away from the stove and she hid behind me. I just continue to laughed at her.

"yah! Why don't you help me Billie?" Reign asked me as if she was trying to act cool but her face telling me the opposite. I suddenly stop laughing when she called me by my old nickname. I shook my head and turned around towards her.