fifthteen

Reign's Pov

"Billie?!"

That was the last word I've said before she lost in my sight. I went back inside the restaurant and my friends were looking at me. worriedly. Bea approached me and gave me a hug. I needed this...

I buried my face into her neck and my tears started to fell down again.

"It's okay buddy. We're here for you." Bea said while. rubbing my back. After a moment of crying, I can already feel many warm hands who kept trying to comfort me. I held back my tears and lifted my face to look at these beautiful people around me.

"You' ll be fine Reign. Billie need some time." Drew said while smiling at me.

"Yeah. I know she badly needs it. It's just that... I can't let her . I tried so hard to do it but I always keep coming back into her the more I try myself to go away and move on, I can't... My heart won't let me do it." I confessed to them. My tears keeps demanding to flow and I just let them.

They looked at me with those pitiful eyes. But, soon I did my best to stop my cries and I wiped my tears away. I don't want to be this weak again and vulnerable in front of my friends.

"Did you tell her the truth?" Irene asked me. They led me to sit down on she chairs so we can talk properly. They gathered around me waiting for me my answer.

"No. She doesn't need to." I simply answered her. They all sighed. Zoe held my hand.

"Why are you saying that?" She asked me sincerely. I smiled at her weakly while looking at their eyes.

"She doesn't need to know because I can see how much her life became better without me. And now that I came back in the picture, Billie is having a hard time and confusion between Maverick and maybe her unrequited feelings towards me."

"But still, Billie deserves it. She needs to know the truth behind the story about 4 years ago. And the things that have happened in...." Before Zoe could continue I cut her words.

"Don't worry. If the right time has come, I will tell her but not today or tomorrow or next week. I'll just give her the time she needs." I said and gladly they understand me.

Since its getting late and Zoe's daughter is already asleep, we decided to go home. Bea and Irene gave me a ride to go back in our hotel where we check in. I hope Billie is already sleeping.

" Are you sure you don't want to spend your night with us? Our hotel is just 5 blocks away from here Reign." Bea asked me. She's such a caring bestfrienf and I'm thankful for having her. I smiled at her and exited their car.

"No, I'm fine. And besides, tomorrow I'm going back to LA." I assured them with a fake smile again. Looks like I'm great on faking my smiles.

"Okay. Just be sure you won't end up crying all night Harris or else." Bea threaten me and I chuckled when Irene slapped her arms.

"Stop now will you? Reign won't feel better if you keep teasing her." Irene said while glaring at her wife. I shook my head as I tapped the car's roof. They both looked at me.

"I have to go now." I said and they nodded their heads. We bid our goodbyes and I watched them leave. I turned around and stared at the building for a while.

I sighed and walked inside the building. The guard greeted me and I smiled at him. Obviously it's fake again. I entered the elevator and my heart won't calm right now. I'm just hoping that Billie is already asleep because I don't want her to see me because it will only make our situation harder but I badly wanted to see her face once again before I leave in dawn. I also want to apologize for what I had acted towards her earlier. That is so uncontrol and careless.