twenty

Billie's Pov

The preparation for our wedding has been settled and well organized as expected. I can say that I am the happiest woman that day when I say I do to the person I offer my life till forever.

I was smiling as I stared at our wedding pictures when these little arms wrapped around my legs. I turned to looked down to see the little creature and smiled sweetly at her. I put down the photo books and Polaroids on the table and lifted her up.

"Hi there my little one." I said and she giggled while she's starting to play my hair. I hugged her and she buried her face on the crook of my neck as I started to sing her lullabies that she always love to hear.

Now I can hear her little snores and she's so cute. My baby is already asleep. I went upstairs and take her inside her room. It was design on how my husband wanted it to and I also the one who helped to do the additional designs in this room since it was my profession.

After laying her down on the crib, I went outside and headed downstairs. I need to prepare something for tonight cause our daddy is coming home.

I decided to prepare those dishes that daddy loves to eat. I want this night to be special for the both of us. I will never get tired to be the best wife I could ever be.Sweats started to run down on my face but I didn't mind. I need to finished these up before the clock strikes. My favorite boys will surely love to see these. I was smiling and I didn't noticed someone already entered the house.

"Mommy!" I was startled when my son came out from no where. He ran towards me and he looks so dirty specially his uniform were covered with mud. He kissed my cheeks and I chuckled.

"How's my baby boy?" I asked him and he smiled cheekily as he opened his bag and gave me something. I put down the pan and wiped my hands in my apron.

"Mommy, we won!" He exclaimed and I was so happy to know that my son win his first football game and I was actually holding a certificate.

"I'm so proud of you baby! Let mommy give you hugs and kisses?" I teased him and he chuckled as I shower his face with my kisses.

"But where is your trophy?" I asked him and he held my hand as he grabbed me to go to our living room. I just let him and I was confused why he want me to go in here. He stopped midway and I find myself standing in the middle of the living room.

"Where is it baby?" I asked him. But he stepped back away from me and smiled.

"Right Here love." I heard a familiar voice and my heart started to beat fast as I turned around to see the love of my life. I felt like crying every time I see her face. I ran towards her and immediately kissed her lips. I missed kissing her. She kissed me back and smiled at me.

"Missed me that much?" She teased me and I pouted at her.

"I'm not." I said and she chuckled as she pulled me closer to her and hugged me. I leaned my head on her chest as she kissed my head.

"Mommy always missed Daddy." Our son shouted before he ran upstairs. I lifted my head to see her face and this idiot is smiling widely at me.

"You are just like him." I said and she nodded proudly.

"Well, he's a Harris after all." She said and we both giggled.

"So?" Reign asked me as she spin me around and back hugged me.

"Yes love?" I asked her and she hummed.

"Can I have my dinner love?" I slapped her arms and she laughed. I think this night will be so long more than I prepared...

I still can't believed that we end up together. I thought these dreams will never be fulfilled when we were both tested in our relationship. But I'm very much happy that we didn't give up even the most impossible chance. I didn't chose her until fate leads me back into the person I really meant to be with and was Reign.