seven

Reign's Pov

I was like a statue while staring blankly at the computer screen because of Billie's messages. I've been avoiding her for a week now and everyday tortures me in pain , guilt and agony...

"Baby are we still good? It's been a week now and I still haven't heard any word from you. Can you tell me what's going on with you because I'm really worried. I'll wait for your response okay? Iloveyou". Love, Billie"

I bit my lip to prevent myself from crying. I'm already tired of this but I know I have to endure it. But the thoughts of being away from her and letting her go tore my heart into million pieces. I don't think I will still have a life without Billie. My tears betrayed me as I deleted all her messages. This for the the best...

I hope someday she can forgive me for giving up on us...

---

The next day is the day I promised I will talked to her and tell her the truth. I'm hesitating because I'm afraid to lose the love of my life. But who am I fooling? I already hurt her and I will hurt her even more... Even though I'm having a heavy heart, with my trembling hands, I pressed Drew's number and called her.

"He..hello Drew?"

"Oh my god. Reign is that you?!" Drew exclaimed . I smiled as I heard my friend's voice. I missed them all.

"Are you with Billie?" I asked while biting my lips and sniffed a little. I'm currently walking to one of our favorite park... Particularly the special park where I proposed to Billie.

"Yes, I'm with her." Drew answered.

"Can I talk to her.?"

"Sure." After a moment of silence, I finally heard the voice I've been missing the most.

"Hey baby..." She said softly like the way she used to call me. I think my heart tore apart again just by hearing her sweet voice.I really missed my baby....

"Hi... Billie.." I cracked my voice. I know I should do this...

"How are you? I've been trying to call you everyday but it seems like you're avoiding me? What happened Reign?" Billie asked me and my tears started to comes out from my eyes... I inhaled deeply and take all the courage to tell her everything...

"I'm sorry baby.." I said between my sobs. How can I tell her? Just by the thought of losing her makes me weak...

"No it's okay. I understand if you're having a hard time in there. You don't need to apologized to me baby." Billie replied and it made myself cry even more. I felt the pang in my chest continue to grew as they eat my whole system.... I was slapping myself because of stupidness.

"Listen.. Billie. You don't understand... I just want you to know that I really really love you okay?" I kept on crying and Billie noticed it.

"Baby? Why are you crying?" She asked me and I'm sure she's worried for me.

"Remember this, no .. no matter where I go... No matter how long it takes to see you again.." I choked because of too much crying as I tried to continue.... "Baby, you will always be my one and only love..."

"I know you love me Reign.. But why are you crying?" Billie pleaded... I took a deep breathe one last time and utter the most painful word that she can ever heard.

"I'm...breaking up with you..We're over Billie..." I closed my eyes as my tears poured down my face. I gripped my phone where in any minute will be crashed but I don't want to break it, not now while I'm still having this last chance to hear her voice.. "Billie, I think this isn't gonna work anymore." I added and fell down on my knees as I covered my mouth to prevent my loud sobs. I can hear Billie's cries on the other line...