six

Reign's Pov

I decided to talk to my Dad regarding for my plans. I'm not confident if he will let me go to Japan but there's nothing will stop me. Our flight will be tomorrow and I felt stupid for doing this and asking his permission today.

"I can't believe you still acting like a kid Reign." Dad said as he rushed to go back to his desk while me following him from behind.

"Dad, please try to understand. You know this is my dream since I was a kid and now I can't let this slid." I replied as I sat down on a chair in front of his desk. Dad frowned his eyebrows.

"As you can see, these days are very hectic. I badly needed your help for our company and you're brother won't be able to go back here this week." He explained with a bit of annoyance on his tone. I sighed and tried myself to calm.

"That's why I don't want you to get near with Billie. She always making you to do irresponsible things ." Dad mumbled but I can clearly here it. Before I could utter a word, his secretary came by.

"Sir, the Environmental Department officers just came by. They want to talk with you." She said and when I looked at my Dad, he became tense somewhat nervous. He just nodded leaving me without a single word.

I just sighed for the nth time. What could I expect from him? The only thing I can ask for now is miracle. I left his office and headed my way to meet my squad.

---

"You know we can cancel it Reign." Billie said. I told her what had happened between me and my Dad earlier.

"No. We will still go to Japan." I replied as I grabbed a bottle of beer and drank it. Billie looked at me with those worried eyes. She intertwined our hands.

"But there's always a second chance baby. If you won't come, I will not go with them." Billie said but I shook my head. I touched her face by my free hand and smiled sweetly at her.

"Baby, listen. We will go okay? I can't let this opportunity pass by just because of my situation with Dad. I know you guys will always understand me but it is too much. I don't want to drag my problems inside our band. This is our dream and we're just one step ahead to achieve it so there's no turning back." I assured her with a smile even though I know deeply in her eyes, she still don't want me to make me this decision.

We've been together for years and Billie knows me more than anyone else. I may be a stubborn most of the times but she knows how responsible I am when it comes to my decisions.

The next day is our flight. I went to buy some snacks and when I returned to waiting area, I saw them practicing even inside this place. The girls were dancing happily as they sang our songs. I can see they were happy and excited. I shook my head while smiling. I walked towards them and gave them foods.

"Oh my. I felt dizzy." Drew complained as she wiped her sweats.

"The chicken have lost her stamina already?" Bea teased and we laughed at her. Drew almost smacked her but Bea ran away and hide herself behind Zayn. I sat down beside Billie. She wrapped her arms on me while I was busy watching our friends bicker when my phone rang.

I grabbed it and answered the caller. It was my Mom.

"Mom?" I answered but I can't hear anything aside from her cries. I suddenly became nervous and worried.

"Mom?! Is everything alright?" I asked worriedly and Billie looked at me.

"Reign... You're dad...." That was the only thing she said because she's crying so hard.

"Mom calm down. What happened to Dad?" I asked and my heart started to beat faster because of nervousness.

"He had a heart attack just a while ago. Please Reign... We need you here." Mom begged for me and I felt my world stop. I hang the call and put down my phone. Billie noticed it but I can't say anything to her right now. I was shocked...