eight

Billie's Pov

~4yearslater~

I woke up feeling excited for today. We will be having our auditions and interviews for new artists , new staffs and photographers in our company. Well, I became the interior designer and trainer along with the famous CEO inside Hale enterprise.

I dressed up pretty well wearing a black tight dress that perfectly hug my slim body while matching with nude color heels on my feet. I put up a mysterious make up. I smiled as I see myself in the mirror. I grabbed my purse as I leave my condo. I went down to the parking area where I can see my driver wiping my car's windows.

"Good morning miss O'Connell." He greeted me and I just nodded.

"Good morning ." I replied shortly. He opened the car's door and I entered. The ride was quiet like the way it used to be everyday. I was busy while looking outside the window when Reign's face suddenly invade my thoughts. It's been 4 years since we broke up.

After I came back from Japan, I finished my studies and became successful. I made my parents proud and gave them a good state of living. I can say that I finally moved on about what had happened between us. My Friends and Reign's band also have their own lives now and I'm kinda missed them. We haven't seen each other for almost 2 years.And about Reign? I never heard anything from her. Maybe she's been living a good life along with her wife now. Well why should I care right? I shrugged off my thoughts when I finally reached our company. I exited my car and headed in the entrance door. The employees greeted me and I smiled at them as I walked towards the elevator. When I reached the designated floor, I stepped foot outside the elevator while walking gracefully . Everybody loves and hate it to see me in here everyday and I don't mind. Some of them envy me for having this position and it was normal to have these bunch of people who hate you without knowing who you are or what you have been through just to be in where you are right now.

"Good Morning Miss O'Connell." Kate greeted me with a bright smile. She's our secretary and I smiled at her too. She's a very dedicated person in her work.

"Good Morning. Have you seen Maverick?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"He's already inside and he's having a bad mood." Kate answered and I thank her before I walked inside Maverick's (Mavy) office.Kate was right, he's having a really bad mood. I went to his side as he finished talking someone on his phone. Probably because of his workers.

"Babe?" I called him and he sighed as he massage his temples. I smiled as I moved closer to him and gently placed my arms on his shoulder. His muscles soften and I can tell he finally calm himself just by my touch.

"What happened?" I asked him and he sat down on the couch. I followed him and take my seat too.

"It's just about the cost of the walls that the foremen broke down. It made the cost risen and you know I hated it when my money gets wasted." He said and his anger is visible on his face.

"But it was your idea in the first place right? And besides of it, it already happened. We can't do anything to change it." I said in a matter of fact. Mavy sighed again and held my hand.

"You're right. I don't know what should I do if you're not here. You amazingly cleared my mind now. Thanks babe." He kissed my hand and I just chuckled. I've been in a relationship with him for 3 years. I met him in Japan but I never thought he will follow me in LA.

"You're welcome." I said as we both stood up.

"I'll see you later okay?" He said and hugged me. Mavy is a really nice guy and he's a very considerate person especially when it come to me.