twelve

Reign's Pov

Days have passed and I can say that I finally have a progress? Yeah, that's what I'm wanting to believe. Although, I'm still hurting everytime I'm seeing Maverick and Billie's sweet moments. The way he held her hands that I used to hold before. The way she smiled because of Maverick... The way she blushed when Maverick say something to her... Everything he was doing right now makes me feel jealous and envy at the same time.

I can't blame him... And there's nothing I can do instead of being so pathetic and drowned by my jealousy, I just accepted the fact that she's not mine anymore...

Today, I'm going to submit my photos in Billie's private office. I was already outside and I made a deep sighed before I entered the building. Her secretary greeted me and I bowed to her. She led me towards Billie's office and I sat down on the couch. She's still the same Billie that I know. She always wanted her working place especially her room to be clean and well organized. I was smiling while roaming my eyes around the room. I can see some pictures. I stood up and looked at the pictures. I can see by the way she smiled in these pictures that she's really happy. She had changed and I like to see her smiling like this all the time even though I am not the reason anymore. There is a photo of her with her parents. I started to feel sad and happy also just by looking at her photos. I really break her heart behind those years in which she didn't deserve at all.

"Oh you're already here?" I heard someone speak so I turned to face the person.

"Yeah. I'm sorry I didn't inform you... you know I don't have your number." I said shyly as I scratched my nape.

"It's fine. Maverick already informed me so don't be bother if you came here without informing me directly. So?" Billie walked towards her table. She sat down on her chair and I walked towards the table where I left my photographs near the couch. I grabbed the folder and handed it to her...

Billie reached out for my hand and she accidentally brushed her hands on mine. I felt the electricity runs inside my body just by her simple touches. I gulped and let go of the folder because I suddenly stopped moving for a moment and I don't want her to notice it.

I take my seat on the couch while watching her scanning my photos. She seems so focused right now and she's really ... stunning....

"You really have a talent Reign." Billie said still focusing on my photos. I smiled weakly while staring at her. She furrowed her brows and looked up to see my face. I caught her gaze and I felt the familiar feelings that she can only make me feel....

"Reign?"

"Huh?"

"You're spacing out? I'm talking to you a while ago." Billie asked me confusingly and I blink many times.

"Sorry. What was that again?" I bit my lower lip because I suddenly felt embarrassed.

Did she just giggled?

"It's fine. By the way, I have something to tell you." Billie said as she got up from her seat. She went to my side and handed back my folder... I was just looking at her and having the urge to pull her into my arms and tell her how much I missed her every day...

"I'm impressed in your photos... but can you produce more?" She added.

"Thanks and sure thing, I will. When do you need it?"

"Actually, I want you to continue it when we go to Texas." Billie blurted out and I frowned...

"Texas?" I asked her still not believing her words. Billie sighed and sat down across me... She held her temples and massage it.

"Yes. Maverick requested me to visit the hotel and started to organize the upcoming events. You know, the anniversary and the blessing of his new hotel." I can tell that Billie looks so stress by just saying it.