Chapter 1

3rd person P.O.V:

"Kellie we finally made it to magnolia now lets go and find this guild everyone keeps speaking off" Milly my black exceed said. "Ok then Milly I can't wait to see if there are any dragon slayers their" Kellie said happily. "Year and exceeds hey lets ask that lady over there she seems friendly enough" Milly suggested . "Excuse me but by any chance do you know where Fairy Tail is?" Kellie asked politely. "Yes of you just take a right at the end of this street you should see it" the lady replied. "Thank You very much for your help" Kellie said as she and Milly started walking. After a few minutes of walking they reached the guild. "Well this is it Milly all our travels and training have led up to this" Kellie said nervously as they entered the guild. When Kellie opened the door she saw people fighting there was a boy about her age with pink spikey hair fighting a boy also about her age who was half naked. "Hello may I help you" a lady with long wright her asked her.

"Yes i was looking for the master to ask if I could join the guild as I heard fairy tail was the best one to join" Kellie replied.

"Ok then please flowo me" The lady said smiling then she took you over to this old man who was quite short. "Hello sir i'm assuming your master of this guild, i was wondering if me and my exceed could join your guild" Kellie said politely to the old man.

"Yes I'm the master of this guild would you please tell me what type of magic you use and your name" the master asked.

"Yes my name is Kellie Sky Blot i'm a first generation elemental dragon slayer and my exceeds name is Milly." Kellie replied.

"I see your a dragon slayer that must be why i sense so much magic power coming from you." "Listen up brats today we welcome a new dragon slayer into our family please welcome Kellie and her exceed Milly!" Master shouted then everyone cheered with happiness. Kellie got a silver guild mark on her right shoulder and Milly got a gold one on her back. After that they decided to get a drink and sit at the bar. "Hello you must be Kellie the new member i'm Lucy" said a blond girl who was also about Kellies age. "Hi nice to meet you Lucy I'm as you know I'm Kellie and this little furball on my shoulder is Milly" Kellie said tickling Milly under the chin who purred with happiness. "Arr she is so cute when she purrs" "Hey Natsu come over here and meet Kellie and Milly" Lucy called over to the pink haired boy they had seen before. The boy got up from the table and came over to the girls with his exseed close behind him. "Hi i'm Kellie nice to meet you and this is my partner Milly" Kellie said smiling

"Hi i'm Natsu and this is Happy so Kellie what kind of dragon slayer magic do you use?" Natsu asked. "Well i'm a first generation elemental dragon slayer" Kellie said.

"Cool by any chance did your dragon disper on july 7th in the year 777 as thats when Igneel left me. You see igneel was my dragon he taught me fire dragon slayer magic" Natsu said.

"Well my dragon Sky Blot died after protecting me from Acnologia, as she used to be the queen of the dragons but as she was much older Acnologia killed her in order to become king of the dragons but when my mother died she passed her powers onto me and now lives in my soul as i was her only child she adopted me and taught me everything she knows but instead of going to dragon heaven she transformed into this mark and became part of me so now I will never be alone and I have gained more knowledge and power because she is part of me.

Also it is my destiny to get revenge on acnologia" Kellie explained showing Natsu the mark on the back on her wrist.

"For some reason the name Sky Blot sounds familiar I remember now she was supposed to be a legend among the dragons also she used to be the queen before acnologia and grew up with Igneel as he used to tell me stories about then before i went to bed when i was little" Natsu said

"That sounds like her in fact she has just told me that she wants to wants to talk to you just place your finger on the mark and she will speak with you telepathically only me and you can hear her." Kellie says to Natsu. After she said that Natsu does what he is told and places a finger on the mark which begins to glow. "Son of igneel you have grown a lot since I last saw you but you probably don't remember me as you were very young and only waking up from your nap when i was leaving,but i remember you infact that was the last time i saw Igneel I trust that my old friend raised you well." Sky Blot said to Natsu.

"Yes he did but he left me on july 7th in the year 777" Natsu said

"I know as I heard you say that to Kellie. Trust me young Natsu he done it for a good reason and to help you become stronger. Kellie I wonder if any of the the other dragon slayers remember me or have heard of me. I must rest now nice talking to you again young dragon slayer" Sky Blot said. With that the mark stopped glowing and Natsu took his fingers of the mark. "Your so lucky now that I come to think about it i do remember another dragon talking with igneel" Natsu said.

"What do you mean Natsu?" Lucy asked

"Kellie's dragon came to see Igneel once and she was the queen of the dragons before acologia she is legendary thoe her name was Sky Blot and she is now in Kellie's body I was just talking to her." Natsu explained

"Hey Kellie why not join our team as i'm sure Happy would like another exceed to talk to as well as Carla and if your mother was queen of the dragons and you're an elemental dragon slayer then we will be unstoppable" Lucy says

"Year come on Kellie i'm sure that the rest of the team will agree come on lets meet them" Natsu said. Then all 3 of you began walking over their to meet the others, they all thought it was a good idea of you joining also you met Wendy another dragon slayer and the only other female one so you two became really close you also got close with Lucy and Erza. Then you all agreed that tomorrow you would take your first mission as a fairy tail guild member. Natsu picked one out which was a great one for your team. He showed it to Mira and Gramps they agreed it was fine for the team and a good one for you to start off with.