Chapter 17

3rd Person P.O.V:

That night Zancrow couldn't get settled as he was worrying about Kellie. He had to do something but not on his own he decided to tell the master in the morning and see what he would do. Sure Jackal was on the run but he wouldn't hurt Kellie would he. I also wonder why they wanted her of all people maybe it had something to do with the profecias. Then he remembered hearing that Acnologia had been spotted in the far north of Forie recently. Maby that had something to do with Kellie's kidnap he would have to wait until the morning maybe things would make more sence then and he would be able to piece things together. Zancrow was not the only person who was worried Milly was worried as well she couldn't sleep so she went to read the prophecies for clues. Milly looked at the locket Kellie had given her way back it had a picture of milly as a kitten and kellie when she was younger. A small tear ran down her fur she missed her partner dearly soon more tears started to go let themselves out just then she felt and hand on her back and a paw on her shoulder she looked up to see Sting and Lector to her side. "Were worried about her as well." Sting said. "Don't worry we're here for you and we will find her." Lector said which made Milly feel a bit better. "Thanks guys I know Kellie will be ok and will show them bad guys who is boss." Milly said feeling a bit better. When morning arrived Zancrow awoke and went to look in the library when he entered the room to find Milly curled up in a ball along with Lector nearby and Sting asleep. He smiled at the sight of milly curled up and the fact he was not the only who was worried about her. Rouge then came in and saw them asleep as well sure he was worried about Kellie but he wanted to save his strength so he would be ready to fight at his best for Kellie. He kept his feelings for her rather secret but he decided that he must tell her at some point sure he had a small fear of being rejected but who doesn't. Before he confesses he will spend some more time with Kellie to make sure that he does love her and not just a strong friendship. he knew Sting had fallen for Kellie as well so this was going to be tough but it is up for Kellie to decided who her mate is the other one like the prophecy said will be her best friend. At least he knew that Kellie only saw Zancrow as a brother and nothing more so he was out of the picture now it was just him and Sting in the race for Kellie's heart. Both Sting and Rouge have strong feelings for kellie but they wanted to keep it a secret until they felt it was the right time to tell Kellie. What they don't know is that it was not just them who wanted Kellie's hart for their own jackal also had developed strong feelings infact he had become kind of Yandee about Kellie. Jackal thought Kellie makes me feel warm inside me maybe it's what they call love I want to protect her make sure no other man gets her Kellie is mine and mine alone. I will kill any other man that tries to take her away from me. Kellie is my angel of darkness and mine alone.

Sizzor Runner was happy with how Kellie had turned out and the person she had become. He wondered who would end up being Kellie's mate would it be the demon Jackal who used explosives, "He would protect Kellie well and maybe learn some things from her." Skybolt said. Maybe the son of Weisslogia Sting the wright dragon slayer "He seems a bit full of himself but you can see she cares about her." Skybolt commented. "What about the son of Skiadrum Rouge" Skybolt asked Scissor runner. "He is very quite just like his father but he has great power inside him, Kellie would be good to bring more out of him" Scissor Runner said. "Whoever the ancient dragons pick will be good for her we must trust them. in their wise judgement and support our daughter the best we can." Skybolt said.

A.N I thought i would updated so then you don't have to wait to long I'm all ready working on the next chapter which should be longer as i have a few ideas for it. Hence why the chapter is so short and the next chapter will be pretty long as I think that you deserve it. :) - Kellie