Chapter 4

Kellie's P.O.V:

I woke up wit the sunshining through the blind Erza was the only other one up. "Good Morning Erza" I said to her making sure i was quite enough not to disturb the others who were still asleep. "Morning Kellie did you sleep well?" she replied

"Yes i did thankyou I think I will take a shower before the others wake up"  I said to her before grabbing my eschaless bag and a towel. After my nice warm shower I came back into the room to find Lucy and Wendy awake "Morning did you sleep well" I said them as I sat down and started to brush my wet hair. "Morning Kellie and yes i did have a nice sleep what about you Wendy" Lucy said

"Morning Lucy-san and Kellie- san yes I did have a good sleep" Wendy said. Then Carla and Milly woke up "Morning" I said to them Milly gave a little yawn then she changed into a light blue dress which looked really nice against her fur it had a white flower on the top right corner. "Morning here's your clothes for today. They were similar to the last times ones to last time same colour and sort of style. I wore my black trousers and wright trainers that had purple on them so it matched my outfit. My top was similar to what Lucy had last year but without of out the ponytail at the back of the top and silver detailing on the shoulders not gold. I decided to have my hair in a half up half down when we walked out into the area people were cheering for us. I smiled as we walked out we came 2nd in the qualifier out of 8. Once we were out on the arena some boys from blue pegasus were flirting with me and one man was sniffing Erza which was creepy. Then Sabertooth entered the area I smiled when I saw both Sting and Rogue were on the team. The had the same team as last year. "Hey Kellie good to see your made the games can't wait to face of against you." Sting said to me.

"Hi Sting year we made it good to see your team did aswell" I said to him.

"Sting I can't wait to kick your ass again this year" Natsu said as he came over to us and leaned on me. "Natsu stop leaning on me" I said to him as i pushed him off me.

"Year I was just saying going to be a great battle especially if me and Rouge face of angst you two we have been training hard." Sting said. Then we went back to my team as the first game will be accounted. The first game was called Element Chariot. "If it's got something to to do with elements I'll bring us a win" I said to the others.

"Ok then show them what you can do" Erza said

"Show them the power of fairy tail's element queen" Natsu said.

"Fairy Tail is sending the queen of the elements herself Kellie Sky Blot" the announcers said.

"From Sabertooth Rufus takes the field, Quarter Cubus sent in Rocker, Blue Pegasus sends in Eve, Mermaid Heel sends in Beth, Laimus Scale sends in Lyon." the encounter said then the dude in the pumpkin costume came and explained the rules Then we got teleported onto the first cart which did not have an element basically on each trailer has a different element you have to go through all of them and reach the finish line first and it's done like that also magic is allowed to be used to knock out opponents. Once we got there the crowd down from 5 and then we could start.. Rufus was the crowd favorite to win this I guess they don't know the power of the element queen. Once people shouted go we all started to run the first element was water.

"Easy" I said then used Ice dragons frozen breath and froze myself a path but used my water power to break it up after i took each step the next element was fire I simply helped myself to some and walked through. "Natsu be glad you're not playing this game as this fire does not taste nice" I said looking at the larimer vision. Rufus was in front of me and the next element was wind or air. High pressure winds were sent our way I just walked through as for me it was easy due to the fact the amount of wind that i was used to being sent my way. The last one was ice and Rufus was behind me. "They really need to make these events more interesting or harder as this is easy" I said to him then melted the ice with my body heat and walked once I got of the cart i used my storm magic to ride a storm cloud like a surfboard to the finished even done a flip over the line. "Fairy tail Kellie Sky Blot takes first place lets see how the others do Rufus was not to far behind me he copied me storm magic and used that to get over the fire and to the line. We waited for the others to come across the line then we could head back to our teams. Were Milly happily hugged me "you were amazing out there Kells" she said to me and hugged her back. "good job Kellie out there Kellie" Erza said.